Player Watch Harvey Harrison

Remove this Banner Ad

He just knows the right thing to do. And amazinlgly, this is a rare attribute in an AFL footballer
Incidentally I think it’s a trait shared by Sullivan, but for mine it’s the physical traits that separate them.

I’ve been saying it all year, Harvey is something special.

Smart, works hard, reads the play, unselfish but not to the point he has no responsibility. Elite. Simply elite.

Just in the Nick of time he made assist of the year and won the game.

I bought a #36 guernsey this week for a reason and it’s because of his attitude.

He’s a player.
You can see it.

Was involved all day
And had some absolute clutch moments at both ends of the ground in dying moments to boot and didn’t wilt.

He should be given more game time week to week and was great that he wasn’t sub tonight

Can see this guy being a low disposal winner, but it doesn’t really matter because his decision making is almost always spot on, pretty rare for a player who’s played only 6 games. Can also kick a goal or 2 which is handy.

Looks good in the Adams role up forward, minus the midfield rotations. Wins the ball in close and uses it well.

Beau was pretty good in the middle today, so think we'll see more of HH for a while, especially with a couple of mids out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HH was unlucky not to have more senior minutes last year… and has had to wait a while for his first full senior game this year

Time for Fly to back him in and pablo disco bar ’just play him’ each week

He might have a quieter game along the way… but so do the veterans.. and they get a free pass for it…

but so long as he is showing the endeavour…build HH up to 50 AFL games in the same way they pumped games into young Maynard and Quaynor…

Back the talent in with this kid … and regenerate the ageing senior line up a little as a bonus

Credit again to the VFL watchers on here who spotted his potential early, before I did 👏

Remove this Banner Ad

Back