Has anyone actually ever seen Valente?

Remove this Banner Ad

Whether poor drafting, poor injury management, bad luck or Valente's body not just up to the rigours of AFL or some mix of those factors, it is disappointing for all concerned. Being given 29 at our club couldn't be easy either especially after having to directly follow the big fella.

Best of luck to Valente for the future.

Whether poor drafting, poor injury management, bad luck or Valente's body not just up to the rigours of AFL or some mix of those factors, it is disappointing for all concerned. Being given 29 at our club couldn't be easy either especially after having to directly follow the big fella.

Best of luck to Valente for the future.
He did fall in the draft and maybe clubs made an educated guess about his body.

A friend of mine has achieved so much more in her life since finishing representing her country in a sport as a fringe player; she know represents Australia as a business and community leader and board member. It is just sad we tend to over-value sporting achievements, even in our own minds.

With that in mind I wish Luke Valente all the very best with his future endeavours; sport is not everything and I am sure with his work ethic he is only at the start of a long, successful life.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back