Has anyone actually ever seen Valente?

Remove this Banner Ad

Piggy Smalls

Unofficial SFA Fantasy Pig
Nov 30, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
This has to be just more metaphysical jiggerypokery from those well-known philosophical japesters at FFC - a thought experiment of the sorriest kind. How can a myth be sore? How can a notion feel pain? How does an idea even go on the injury list?

He's not real.
This could be the deepest thing I’ve read on BF

BettercallSaul

Club Legend
Sep 29, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Freo, Arsenal, Vikings.
Not playing this week either. Wtf is going on with him. Suspended from drug use?
He trained with every else today and did some run through‘s which the physiotherapist applauded. Make of that what you will.🤷‍♂️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bigger

All Australian
Nov 9, 2001
East Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fremantle
A more perfect hiding spot you could not imagine. Where else would you hide an imaginary being but in a possibly fictitious football team no-one has ever seen.

"Peel Reserves" is, of course, an anagram of "Elve Presser" and we all know what that means.

It's fu**en fantasy land out there. Little woodland nymphs giving press conferences. Next you'll be telling me Peel's greatest son is a small, hairy-footed, horse-loving creature who is best friends with a giant.

Piggy Smalls

Unofficial SFA Fantasy Pig
Nov 30, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
A more perfect hiding spot you could not imagine. Where else would you hide an imaginary being but in a possibly fictitious football team no-one has ever seen.

"Peel Reserves" is, of course, an anagram of "Elve Presser" and we all know what that means.

It's fu**en fantasy land out there. Little woodland nymphs giving press conferences. Next you'll be telling me Peel's greatest son is a small, hairy-footed, horse-loving creature who is best friends with a giant.
I really hope you’re writing a match preview this season

DMan 11

Premiership Player
Apr 3, 2012
Freo
AFL Club
Fremantle

Early call, but this has POTY all over it !!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad