Has anyone actually ever seen Valente?

Remove this Banner Ad

More Freo media spin, trying to convince us of his existence.
Not sure who did the tackling on the weekend, but it sure wasn't our mythical beast. he only took marks apparently
View attachment 1108719
The mythical beast has 4 arms, so he gets two separate sets of marks put down on the stat sheet

Not sure who did the tackling on the weekend, but it sure wasn't our mythical beast. he only took marks apparently
View attachment 1108719
Maybe he tackled 5 guys called Mark?

There is no Luke Valente. That's an old photoshopped pic of Shane Kersten. Nice try Freo FC but we not stoopid

I dont like the way JL says in the media release that Valente has a lot of water to go under the bridge before he plays. It makes him seem as far off if not further than Hill.

View attachment 1108719
Loving this purely for the "reigning premiers South Fremantle" content :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Legend says that when water starts to flow under Pont del Diable (Devil's Bridge) that the mythical Spanish hero, Luke Excellenté will appear atop the hill in the distance, visible only through the bridge's central arch.

View attachment 1108719

The clue is in the title - ‘The Key’, translated in Spanish to La Clave, a small discotec located in Panama City where the real Valente is being held.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Luke Valente is an anagram for Eventual Elk. According to the Oxford English Dictionary, the etymology of the word elk is "of obscure history"

They're literally telling us he doesn't exist and hiding it in plain sight.

Wake up sheeple.

I believe you have stumbled onto something much more malicious and bewildering. Something that can only be described as the club becoming Dr Frankenstein to construct and control the worlds greatest footballer…

“Valente” was drafted at #32 in the 2018 draft.

2+0+1+8= 29.

The number he was assigned by the club.
Why? Why would a random man be given the number of the Great One?

Here is where I started digging
(spoiler, it gets crazy).

I clicked on the 32nd reference of that article you shared. Here was the clue:

Valente.png

(There will be more on this later)

NOW! The 29th reference had a number: 978-1-55971-208-8.

Was it a clue? Was this all something the shadows of Fremantle never wanted us to discover?
I had to keep digging.
978+1 = 979
979 ÷ 55971 = 0.0174912008004145
0.0174912008004145 x 208 = 3.638169766486216
3.638169766486216 x 8 = 29.10535813188973
Round to the nearest whole number = 29.

The original number bestowed to him!

I decided to dig even deeper (please notify the police if I don’t post within a week)
Author Catherynne M. Valente released her book “The Glass Town Game” merely months before we selected this mythical man. A man whose body has broken down constantly. A body of glass perhaps? It was slowly taking shape as clarity slowly developed...

What could all this mean? Why would we select a man with such clear signs of carnage?
And then it hit me. It finally dawned that Bell (a former #32 and avid 4D chess player) understood the prophecy all along!

I don’t know about you guys, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. However, for me, it’s clear as day.
IT CAN NO LONGER BE DENIED!
They’re using Llama milk on some random citizen to create the ultimate footballer.

We’re through the looking glass people!!!

Attachments

• Valente.png
    Valente.png
    21 KB · Views: 74
I believe you have stumbled onto something much more malicious and bewildering. Something that can only be described as the club becoming Dr Frankenstein to construct and control the worlds greatest footballer…

2+0+1+8= 29.

Valente.png

Was it a clue? Was this all something the shadows of Fremantle never wanted us to discover?
I had to keep digging.
978+1 = 979

I decided to dig even deeper (please notify the police if I don’t post within a week)
Author Catherynne M. Valente released her book “The Glass Town Game” merely months before we selected this mythical man. A man whose body has broken down constantly. A body of glass perhaps? It was slowly taking shape as clarity slowly developed...

What could all this mean? Why would we select a man with such clear signs of carnage?
And then it hit me. It finally dawned that Bell (a former #32 and avid 4D chess player) understood the prophecy all along!

I don’t know about you guys, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. However, for me, it’s clear as day.
They’re using Llama milk on some random citizen to create the ultimate footballer.

Also, Snuffaluphagus I'd be more than ok if you ever wanted to script for a Bell and Wallsy special :thumbsu:

2+0+1+8= 29.

Valente.png

I had to keep digging.
978+1 = 979

Jeez and I believed he was being held in the Panama. Now I just don't know.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back