Bigger

Club Legend
Nov 9, 2001
East Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
need to take a good look at themselves
So, the mysterious Valente gets named for peel seniors, then all games are canceled..... 🤔🤔🤔

How far are they willing to go?

To what depths will they not sink?

Are they going for some sort of teasing record?

We heard them call out the name, all those years ago - "Pick 32 - Luke Valente" - and we began to believe. Sure, he's injured. Sure, he won't be available for some time, but he's very good. Apparently. Great in close, they said. A real leader. Kicks naturally both sides, they said.

LIKE A F^CKING UNICORN.

If the Fremantle Football Club were a woman, and I really do suspect she is, the foxy minx, the heavy-lidded temptress, then whatever game she is playing with this Valente nonsense needs to stop.

She has metaphorically placed the Valente handbag on the dancefloor and danced around it, slowly at first, just for herself, it seems. Small movements, slow movements, a hand reaching down a thigh here, a lazy flick of wayward hair there. Eyes lowered, getting lost in the music. My God, she is beyond thought or reason now. Just dancing like there is nothing left in the world but her and the music and a Valente handbag the only thing between you and her and -

FAAAAAARRRRRK. Let it end. Let the lies end.

Sep 18, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Swan Districts Vancouver Canucks
Perhaps the club - purely for marketing purposes - has gone all John Travola / Nicholas Cage and done the "Face/Off" with Luke Valente and David Mundy.

I mean, it's almost like Dave is a new man this year...

#TheTruthIsOutThere

Sep 18, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Swan Districts Vancouver Canucks
Luke or bigfoot - you decide?

1619496740179.png

Screenshot_20210427-120726_Instagram.jpg

Bigger

Club Legend
Nov 9, 2001
East Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
need to take a good look at themselves
Wait a minute. @lukevalente333?

Not @lukevalente29 like you would expect from an actual real life footballer with that number. No. @lukevalente333. A number he, or his creators, has specifically chosen.

So, we are compelled to ask, what then is the significance of 333?

Where to begin?

Apparently three is considered a good number in Chinese culture because it sounds like the word "alive" (生 pinyin shēng, Cantonese: saang). But 3 threes? Alive, alive, alive? Talk about protesteth too much.

Seem a bit like the "Paul is dead" conspiracy to you? Well, check this out:

images
Luke Valente

1543389247070_G3C1UV71A.1-1.jpg

Paul McCartney

Jesus, of course, rose from the dead on the third day. Are we to expect a resurrection of sorts on the 333rd day? Well, too late, motherhumpers. It's been 2 ******* years so far.

Three is apparently the ASCII code of "End of Text". I don't even know what that means but it sounds pretty conclusive to me. Valente is beyond text. He is the end of text. Past meaning.

Three is the number of dimensions humans can perceive. Is this saying he is beyond human perception? Or just a very f^cking naughty boy?

Three is also the symbolic representation of Mu. A mythical continent I had never even heard of until I hit up Wikipedia for this s**t.

There are way too many questions and far too few answers.

He is not real. He can not be real.

Cesoir

Club Legend
Feb 11, 2019
Cairns
AFL Club
Fremantle

Not @lukevalente29 like you would expect from an actual real life footballer with that number. No. @lukevalente333. A number he, or his creators, has specifically chosen.

Where to begin?

Apparently three is considered a good number in Chinese culture because it sounds like the word "alive" (生 pinyin shēng, Cantonese: saang). But 3 threes? Alive, alive, alive? Talk about protesteth too much.

images
Luke Valente

Paul McCartney

Jesus, of course, rose from the dead on the third day. Are we to expect a resurrection of sorts on the 333rd day? Well, too late, motherhumpers. It's been 2 ******* years so far.

Three is apparently the ASCII code of "End of Text". I don't even know what that means but it sounds pretty conclusive to me. Valente is beyond text. He is the end of text. Past meaning.

Three is the number of dimensions humans can perceive. Is this saying he is beyond human perception? Or just a very f^cking naughty boy?

Three is also the symbolic representation of Mu. A mythical continent I had never even heard of until I hit up Wikipedia for this sh*t.

Hope you are OK Bigger - perhaps this may help?

May 2, 2017
QLD
AFL Club
Fremantle

Bring back Drum

Mundy4Hundy
Jul 8, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
I can’t wait for the mid season draft when the Afl says “& Fremantle passes” & Belly goes “hang on campaigner, we’ve got a pick!”

Afl says “sorry Belly, you must be confused or can’t count little fella, your list is full”

Belly smugly comes back “Hahaha, nope, let me tell you a story.........”

Fukcen brilliant Belly.

Megalon

Skills pay the bills
Jun 22, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
This thread is reminding me of the classic thread, "Has anyone ever seen Viv Michie?"

Played 1 game for Freo but it was against Geelong at the cattery. Call out to anyone who was actually at that game, did you actually see him play??

Megalon

Skills pay the bills
Jun 22, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle

Where to begin?

images
Luke Valente

Paul McCartney

Three is also the symbolic representation of Mu. A mythical continent I had never even heard of until I hit up Wikipedia for this sh*t.

You need to sign up to write a match preview Bigger, for the benefit of all Fremantlekind.

Last edited:

ignoramus

Club Legend
Aug 17, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
This thread title us starting to take on a new meaning if the stats sheet for today’s Peel game is anything to go by.

Anyone able to say what his tog was and where he spent it?

stax on the mull

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 26, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Matildas
Valente was wearing 38. and there was a player on the WC team called Johnson wearing the same number. Maybe Mitchell was going on memory or maybe he had a budget listed with a misprint.

Valente had some possessions and played a hand in getting the ball out a few times in the stoppages before Mitchell eventually called his name correctly (or realised he was calling him incorrectly) sometime late in the 2nd quarter.

Back