Has anyone actually ever seen Valente?

Remove this Banner Ad

Can I just say that discovering Valente had mental health concerns made me feel quite guilty about starting this thread? Weirdly, for someone who struggles to give a s**t about most things most days, I started then being concerned about the cumulative effect of sites such as this, and the hellscape that is social media, on young dudes fresh out of school, away from home, trying their best to overcome obstacles out of their control in a brutally hyper-competitive environment.

And then I thought, * 'em.

Nah, I hope Luke gets his s**t together. I also hope he gets his s**t together, plays excellent football for the Fremantle Dockers and lives to a ripe old age, happy and content with all he has done and seen, and chuckling to himself every now and then about that time, you remember...

Can I just say that discovering Valente had mental health concerns made me feel quite guilty about starting this thread? Weirdly, for someone who struggles to give a sh*t about most things most days, I started then being concerned about the cumulative effect of sites such as this, and the hellscape that is social media, on young dudes fresh out of school, away from home, trying their best to overcome obstacles out of their control in a brutally hyper-competitive environment.

And then I thought, fu** 'em.

Nah, I hope Luke gets his sh*t together. I also hope he gets his sh*t together, plays excellent football for the Fremantle Dockers and lives to a ripe old age, happy and content with all he has done and seen, and chuckling to himself every now and then about that time, you remember...
I planned to screenshot the funniest posts and send them to valente so he could have a laugh. explaining of course that we made up a fake rumour that he doesn't exist.

However i thought that might prompt him to come onto this thing called bigfooty. I'm not sure that would be the best idea.

That he spoke to Longmuir and the club is confident he will be returning and that he will be a player. Reading's poo pooed all that and said it is best for both sides that he stays in SA.

He actually ruins the podcast, hes an absolute idiot.

Duff & Quarters were terrific together when it was just the two of them but you throw in the self serving Readings and it totally throws the dynamic off.

He actually ruins the podcast, hes an absolute idiot.

Duff & Quarters were terrific together when it was just the two of them but you throw in the self serving Readings and it totally throws the dynamic off.
I’d rather Daniels. He deserves a podcast. Pretty smart, articulate football media personality. He should be on FoxFooty compared to s***stains Tom Morris and ‘Wreck It’ (what a pathetic nickname) Ralph.

Can I just say that discovering Valente had mental health concerns made me feel quite guilty about starting this thread? Weirdly, for someone who struggles to give a sh*t about most things most days, I started then being concerned about the cumulative effect of sites such as this, and the hellscape that is social media, on young dudes fresh out of school, away from home, trying their best to overcome obstacles out of their control in a brutally hyper-competitive environment.

And then I thought, fu** 'em.

Nah, I hope Luke gets his sh*t together. I also hope he gets his sh*t together, plays excellent football for the Fremantle Dockers and lives to a ripe old age, happy and content with all he has done and seen, and chuckling to himself every now and then about that time, you remember...

How about changing the title to something more positive if he comes back for pre-season training?

I’d rather Daniels. He deserves a podcast. Pretty smart, articulate football media personality. He should be on FoxFooty compared to s***stains Tom Morris and ‘Wreck It’ (what a pathetic nickname) Ralph.
I've emailed Ryan Daniels a couple of times to say well done for some particularly good pieces. Smart as you say and brings a combo of eloquence, thinking and footy passion. He's about the one person I can tolerate being a Weagle.

BTW I didn't expect or need a reply yet both times he emailed back pretty rapidly with 'real person' responses. Onya Rhino.

Daniels has a podcast ‘Hardball Gets’

You do have to put up with Xavier Ellis though and I know he’s not everyone’s cup of tea

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He hosts the hard ball gets on Monday with Nick Rynne and Xavier Ellis which is a pretty good listen if you don’t mind Ellis
Daniels has a podcast ‘Hardball Gets’

You do have to put up with Xavier Ellis though and I know he’s not everyone’s cup of tea
imo he’s usually decent, main thing that gets grating is his outrage whenever they compare someone to one of his old hawks teammates.

Sadly I think Ryan Daniels will be poached to relocate to Victoria soon. His dramatic rise through the ranks hasn't gone unnoticed.

Sadly we will be back to some of the crap journos again. One good thing maybe we might get some balanced WA media coming out of Victoria.

Sadly I think Ryan Daniels will be poached to relocate to Victoria soon. His dramatic rise through the ranks hasn't gone unnoticed.

Sadly we will be back to some of the crap journos again. One good thing maybe we might get some balanced WA media coming out of Victoria.
FoxFooty is where it is, unfortunately. Channel 7 with Bazil and Barich is beneath him

How about changing the title to something more positive if he comes back for pre-season training?
no, i want us to keep it open even if he wins a brownlow.

imagine it

pfft now the afl is in on the act. he doesn't exist. the real brownlow winner had a behind the scenes scandal. therefore they decided to give it to nobody this year. very clever afl.

I reckon this should be done now. The joke is old and should be put to pasture.

Old? There are some people here who live for trade week so they can dust off the Heppell to Freo gag.
As if repeating a joke for the 20,000th time somehow makes it funnier.
This one probably has years to run.
Hell, some still misspell Kr@&$/ton’s name or do the <8% or GTFO line. We know how to grind gags into very fine powder here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old? There are some people here who live for trade week so they can dust off the Heppell to Freo gag.
Hell, some still misspell Kr@&$/ton’s name or do the <8% or GTFO line. We know how to grind gags into very fine powder here.

We'll a p

Heppell to Freo is a gag? He's not coming?

Gutted.

That young fella Mundy for Rising Star.
🔪👁

Jesus aren't there some clouds you should be out shouting at or something?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back