Alien/UFO Has anyone else on here seen a UFO?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mammals were already working on the big dinosaurs before the meteor hit - by eating all their eggs.
165 million years is a long time to say no.
I reckon a small cabal of greedy, well-off mammals were already working on the NWO back then, spreading a fear campaign about climate change. They scared the dinosaurs out of existence. :)

I reckon a small cabal of greedy, well-off mammals were already working on the NWO back then, spreading a fear campaign about climate change. They scared the dinosaurs out of existence. :)
You may have something there. Those early mammals were rodent-like.

It feels like the slow drip to me, shows like The Phenomenon are dropping left, right and centre and it's always the same faces, at least two of these people are purported to still have top secret clearance yet they try to make out they are pressuring the govt to reveal UFO's.

It's either a very lucrative business these shows, or the Govt is using them to slow release info along with the 3 video's

Back in the early 90's, I saw 4 orange lights in a diamond formation flying over the Dandenongs. They were flying erratically, though from what I recall the lights never broke the formation they were in. I watched them for about 15 minutes, even pointing them out to an adult who walked past me. When I got home I actually wrote down the time and date thinking I would confirm a UFO at some point, but the internet wasn't around back then and I wasn't reading newspapers, just being a kid, so I would have missed any reports.

The only report I can find that seems to be around the same time and place is the Kelly Cahill incident. I don't have the paper I wrote it down on anymore, but it was definitely around that time, give or take a year. I saw the lights as being around the Belgrave area, probably about 10kms away from where the UFO site was.

Has anyone seen "the mirage men"? Be open minded that all the UFO sightings in history are UFOs of our making. Think about that. Is there a rule anywhere that states the public must be aware of every bit of technology available at all times?

Back in the early 90's, I saw 4 orange lights in a diamond formation flying over the Dandenongs. They were flying erratically, though from what I recall the lights never broke the formation they were in. I watched them for about 15 minutes, even pointing them out to an adult who walked past me. When I got home I actually wrote down the time and date thinking I would confirm a UFO at some point, but the internet wasn't around back then and I wasn't reading newspapers, just being a kid, so I would have missed any reports.

The only report I can find that seems to be around the same time and place is the Kelly Cahill incident. I don't have the paper I wrote it down on anymore, but it was definitely around that time, give or take a year. I saw the lights as being around the Belgrave area, probably about 10kms away from where the UFO site was.

Back in the late 90s, I saw two UFOs just ten minutes sth of Swan Hill (vic) it was 3am on a very quiet highway.
I saw them from the corner of my eye and did a double take. I started yelling and once the passengers saw the UFOs they started yelling as well.

They had three different coloured lights, (looked more like orbs) each, two lights moving in a figure eight formation and one light staying in the same position. one UFO was in front the other was behind it.
They were (what looked like to be) about 2km-to 3km directly to our right, I was driving (5 people in the car) The UFOs were not traveling very fast, about as fast as a plane (for now), we watched them fly past us at a steady speed and once they got to about 30 degrees in our field of view, they flew up nearly vertically at a speed that was about 10x times faster than any jet I've seen. it was that fast. We were blown away by what we had seen, with all the talk and excitement in the car we ended up driving past our hotel room by about 20 Kms and didn't even notice.

Last edited:

Wow that’s eerily similar to what my best mate and I saw around 10 years ago in Mount Evelyn, 15 minutes from Belgrave!! Although this was one orange light that split into two orange lights and were slowly moving in a circular path almost directly above us. Still to this day, we can’t explain it. I’m so glad we saw it together.. and I’ve just screenshot your post and sent it to him. Thanks for sharing mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s almost like these are probes from the future is a much more believable unlikely ‘fact’ than they have travelled across the vastness of space.

Or that space and time can be shortcut somehow meaning it’s the same thing

if they are from the future, maybe that’s a reason to be optimistic - unless they are trying to pinpoint exactly where it all went wrong

Wow that’s eerily similar to what my best mate and I saw around 10 years ago in Mount Evelyn, 15 minutes from Belgrave!! Although this was one orange light that split into two orange lights and were slowly moving in a circular path almost directly above us. Still to this day, we can’t explain it. I’m so glad we saw it together.. and I’ve just screenshot your post and sent it to him. Thanks for sharing mate
I asked my mate about his UFO stories, he saw a massive triangle with a red, blue and green light. It was moving really slowly then it vanished. This happened at Nortons park in Wantirna.

He also saw fast moving orange lights that would dissapear then reappear at the Hamer Arboretum in Olinda.

Both these events happened around 1999 and there were multiple people present.

We were camping on the coast up near Exmouth in 1991 and saw something flying low just above the water one night that was going fast but not crazy fast , but made no sound at all . Was only 1 or 2 km out to sea so would have been audible on a still night .
Probably only 10 metres above the water .
4 of us saw it ( and possibly other camp sites ) but no one had any explanation.

4 of us saw it ( and possibly other camp sites ) but no one had any explanation.
Out of all the people who saw it, has anyone backtracked and said that there was nothing there? I never really talked about what I saw because I knew I wouldn't be believed, but I have talked about other experiences only to be gaslit.

Out of all the people who saw it, has anyone backtracked and said that there was nothing there? I never really talked about what I saw because I knew I wouldn't be believed, but I have talked about other experiences only to be gaslit.
TBH I can’t recall discussing it much after the event It was so long ago .
I’m pretty sure if I asked them they wouldn’t deny it .
We thought at the time it was probably a spy plane of some sort .

Was this in August 1994?

I can't remember the date. It was dark early though, it would have been about 7:30 - 8:00pm,and would have been around 93-94. Did you see something in August 94 up in the hills?

I saw something from the other side of the city up on the escarpment behind Bacchus Marsh.

I posted about it in this thread years ago.

I saw something from the other side of the city up on the escarpment behind Bacchus Marsh.

I posted about it in this thread years ago.

I just read it, the post from tenderwarrior under yours sounds exactly like what I saw. I will have to go back through the thread and see how many people report orange lights, seems more common than other colours. I also have to wonder why they have lights at all, they way they are reported as moving shows they don't have much to fear from regular aircraft, and if they are top secret experiments presumably whoever is in control doesn't want anyone to know about them. I think anyone who saw that saw that kind of thing today would just assume it was a drone of some sort and not really pay much attention to it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back