Has anyone tried Vaping?

Remove this Banner Ad

Well that's what Ive read
If you still need to put smoke into your lungs it hasn't worked has it?
If the addiction is apparently nicotine and people are using a non nicotine vape what's the point of breathing in smoke ???
There isn't

Once people realize they are smoking to put their body back into a state of being a non smoker a light bulb should come on

Well that's what Ive read

well im really only referencing vaping as smoking replacement, not necessarily judging addiction (or even nicotine addiction) generally. the research is definitely in its infancy, but there are promising results in a number of studies. however, if you don't accept there's a qualitative difference between vaping and smoking, then these studies are unlikely to impress.

If you still need to put smoke into your lungs it hasn't worked has it?
If the addiction is apparently nicotine and people are using a non nicotine vape what's the point of breathing in smoke ???
There isn't

given that the lack of combustion is practically the defining quality that separates vaping and smoking, i think if you want to discuss the subject you shouldn't conflate the terms. "If you still need to put smoke into your lungs it hasn't worked...", well it has worked if your goal is to stop smoking cigarettes and it helps you do that. it's like you don't think harm minimisation is a thing?

Once people realize they are smoking to put their body back into a state of being a non smoker a light bulb should come on

which light bulb would that be? i don't know of any vapers who use nicotine that are not 100% cognisant of the fact that they are still nicotine addicts.

I've been smoking cigarettes for about 6 years and my health became a lot worse. I read somewhere that vaping is also one of the ways to stop smoking as it is much safer, in reality, comparing to cigarettes (the affection from the vape is slower developing). Switching to vapes helped me a lot, it is the best alternative if you can not quit fast and if you have a strong addiction to cigarettes. I usually order vapes and juices here: https://vapingdaily.com/
Spambots dont smoke

Smoked for 38 years.
Tried Vaping but it didn't do it for me.
Missus bought me an IQOS ( I Quit Ordinary Smoking) 12 months ago and it is brilliant.
Nicotine fix with true smoking sensation without all the tar and chemicals.
I feel 1000% better than I did 12 months ago and is a lot cheaper than regular cigarettes.

Bought one for cannabis recently. It's different to smoking, less of an initial kick, but the high seems to last as long. It feels very clinical with no smoke or tiny fire in your hand.

Bought one for cannabis recently. It's different to smoking, less of an initial kick, but the high seems to last as long. It feels very clinical with no smoke or tiny fire in your hand.

Just be careful, I'm pretty sure William Wonka was diagnosed with pencillia dickamanus after a lifetime of cannabis abuse then topping it off with vaping the s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Take no notice of Mr Gui Guojie he is obviously suffering the after effects of excessive paste consumption combined with lack of altitude sickness.

Your vape is either really s**t or you are using it incorrectly.
The hit should be more immediate and stronger.
The high is slightly different as its pure THC without the CBD acting as an antagonist but will always hit harder than a pipe or joint.

Incidentally you can get vapes that use glassware and a lighter.
Can strongly recommend the below:

I vape, but would somewhat echo the sentiments about handheld vapes not being the best for pot. As for nicotine, I haven't smoked a dart in a year. Genuinely no desire for them with a vape, but I wasn't exactly a chainsmoker in the first place, so I'm not going to pretend I do it for health reasons.

That being said, desktop vaporisers are the real deal, and in my definitely experience increase the potency and duration of the effects. You'll probably need to spend $150 on a good one, but your lungs will thank you. Won't lie though, I still mostly just smoke cones anyway. Creature of habit and all the jazz.

arent big baccy also into vaping ?
Yep. Heck, the best vape juice company I've found are the product of generational baccy cultivars who apparently foresaw vaping (or an equivalent of digital smoking) as an inevitability.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back