Has Bailey been offered 50k for a shag?

Remove this Banner Ad

Tiger Outcast

Club Legend
Sep 6, 2021
Croatia!
AFL Club
Richmond
Hmmm i smell a rat is Ricky Nixon managing again or has Capper been giving bad post footy career advice? :think:

Hmmm i smell a rat is Ricky Nixon managing again or has Capper been giving bad post footy career advice? :think:

The boy is out of his depth. If he knew what he was doing he would of shagged the girl by now and would be buying jet skis.

• Banned
The boy is out of his depth. If he knew what he was doing he would of shagged the girl by now and would be buying jet skis.
How do you know it's a girl that made the offer?

“I stopped reading them (my DMs) two weeks ago,” he said. “I’m even getting these now, I don’t know how they got my number. Sends a screenshot of his bank account, $50,000 to sleep with this person. It doesn’t stop going. Then I’ve had the stock standard (offers).”

How do you know it's a girl that made the offer?

“I stopped reading them (my DMs) two weeks ago,” he said. “I’m even getting these now, I don’t know how they got my number. Sends a screenshot of his bank account, $50,000 to sleep with this person. It doesn’t stop going. Then I’ve had the stock standard (offers).”
Well the price goes up to $250,000 with a non-disclosure contract.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People stop harrassing and objectifying people on social media?
giphy.gif

Sounds like Footscray have worked out another way to beat the salary cap "yeah nah its just my other income stream as a sex worker".

Unbelievable what they're including in the player sponsorship packages these days.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back