Society/Culture Has cancel culture gone too far?

Remove this Banner Ad

Soft Downhill Skier

2008-2010 wasn't me.
Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
If websites have their own 'cancel culture' tabs where they silo cancel culture related topics, cancel culture probably doesn't exist in the way they think it does.

CM86

Anindilyakwa
Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
WHY would you recommend that ?
You're becoming increasingly unbalanced.

It's an actual journalistic look and approach to one of the most important issues in our country.
It includes experts, evidence, logical reasoning, clear connections. And it's been put together really well.

An important question is, who wouldn't recommended it? And why would they take issue with it?

Kwality

Hall of Famer
Aug 14, 2011
Trafalgar
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mclaren Mercedes F1
You're becoming increasingly unbalanced.

It's an actual journalistic look and approach to one of the most important issues in our country.
It includes experts, evidence, logical reasoning, clear connections. And it's been put together really well.

An important question is, who wouldn't recommended it? And why would they take issue with it?

A mere sideshow.

rank and file

Premiership Player
Jun 9, 2013
michael mitchell country
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
bell park

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lethality

Most successful team in your lifetime
Oct 23, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Melbourne Hawks, NY Rangers
I agree with the Direct TV cancelling OAN. Cancel culture isn't all bad.

Lethality

Most successful team in your lifetime
Oct 23, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Melbourne Hawks, NY Rangers
This conservative revolt against CRT is far more impactful and cancelling than a bunch of racist arseholes being banned from twitter.
If you see that revolt as cancelling then why are you not in agreement that it can go too far?

Pessimistic

Make me an Admin!
Sep 13, 2000
Melbourne cricket ground. Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Horks
In horse racing they don’t remove a second horse which is troubling the first horse, they simply but blinkers on the first horse.

I strongly suspect before cancel was a thing, these ‘horses’ probably never even notices statues etc. I know I don’t

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad