Society/Culture Has cancel culture gone too far?

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Yeah, no, I see why it's super important to preserve this important look at Australian culture...

Yeah but the current issue is Daryl Somers is seemingly defending this kind of vile behaviour that took place on Hey Hey whilst having a go at 'cancel culture'

He just does not get it.

The woke idiots have finally pushed too far ...

Golden Gaytime Name Change Petition
Wow, it's real.

BRB, I am setting up my own petition to change the name of Bass Straight.
I am a real person dammit, I am not a body of water!

The less said about the Isle of Mann, the better.

Dec 12, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bombers/Liverpool FC
Wow, it's real.

BRB, I am setting up my own petition to change the name of Bass Straight.
I am a real person dammit, I am not a body of water!

The less said about the Isle of Mann, the better.

There are loads of far right nutjobs who just make fake sockpuppet accounts and pretend to post random SJW outrage just so they can play the white knight/stomp on it

Most of twitter's like that

There are loads of far right nutjobs who just make fake sockpuppet accounts and pretend to post random SJW outrage just so they can play the white knight/stomp on it

Bullshit! Just ask my mate Kevin24743201111 and his wife Julie29345029383331111. Or indeed any of the 1111 family. The rumours of their non-existence are hurtful in the extreme. They have set up a petition to stop people unfairly accusing them of being bots.

I thought the same while wearing my cynical hat. tom elliott is talking about this on 3aw, thea petition was made by an anonymous person. It could very well be from the right. i mean,why not?

Dec 12, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bombers/Liverpool FC
I thought the same while wearing my cynical hat. tom elliott is talking about this on 3aw, thea petition was made by an anonymous person. It could very well be from the right. i mean,why not?

There are loser Man Utd fans on twitter that make fake Liverpool twitter acounts and post Klopp out everytime we lose (then everyone says Liverpool fans are asses), people are complete weirdos, the internet's wild

May 5, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
I'd like to know why Sweet Jesus has been suspended/cancelled?

He isn't cancelled, he just can't post on BigFooty. He is free to start his own forum, just has to hope Chief, the most stable genius, and his big tech mates don't de-platform him.

I would also like to know what he did. He's argumentative but usually pretty articulate.

Back