Upgrayedd

A Vote for Clive is a Vote for Justice
Aug 11, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Timberwolves, Crystal Palace
I clicked on this thread how the Chief of Minsk Krivonos has totally lost his marbles in recent weeks with some appauling stratagy and to my upmost horror there is an unrelated whinge on the wrong forum. Please get out and go to the crybabys forum

Upgrayedd

A Vote for Clive is a Vote for Justice
Aug 11, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Timberwolves, Crystal Palace
Also a WCE supporter being vocally negative about something else, Colour me shocked

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leeda

Talons B Sharp
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Chief, I sense that you may have your hands full.

I googled becoming a PSO tonight and then decided my time would be better spent as a mod on Bigfooty. Happy to take on the Hawthorn board as my first assignment. You know it makes sense.
chuckle... dynamic... worthy.. not a chance...

Bigeasy

I'm here for the buffet
Apr 9, 2008
The Ponderosa
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Hammers & Steelers
First up, I don't follow the Belarusian Premier League as close as I do the second tier. So I was wondering if anyone knew whether Dzezhersky Arsenal's game is still on this week, we're up against the league leaders but apparently the game is under threat due to a Covid issue with a couple of players. Anyone shed any light?

Dzezhersky Arsenal >>>> Lokomotiv Gomelhave.

blackcat

De Preston School of Industry
Dec 29, 2003
melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
First up, I don't follow the Belarusian Premier League as close as I do the second tier. So I was wondering if anyone knew whether Dzezhersky Arsenal's game is still on this week, we're up against the league leaders but apparently the game is under threat due to a Covid issue with a couple of players. Anyone shed any light?

Dzezhersky Arsenal >>>> Lokomotiv Gomelhave.
Solzhenitsyn ✌

Gethelred

Brownlow Medallist
May 1, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Chief, I sense that you may have your hands full.

I googled becoming a PSO tonight and then decided my time would be better spent as a mod on Bigfooty. Happy to take on the Hawthorn board as my first assignment. You know it makes sense.
It would be worth it, if only for a night and you agreed not to suspend anyone who didn't deserve it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom