Has Chief lost the plot?

Has Chief lost the plot?

• Yes

Votes: 59 67.8%
  • No

Votes: 28 32.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Its bad enough that you have to scroll past the state amd regional football league forums when you want to talk about AFL Fantasy. Now this crap is at the top of the heap? Even as a temporary lol its a waste of my scrolling time.

Has Chief lost the plot?

Yes, in the Covid-19 era we are all so busy that the 3 extra hundreths of a second scrolling takes could be put to far better use.

Last edited:

Its bad enough that you have to scroll past the state amd regional football league forums when you want to talk about AFL Fantasy. Now this crap is at the top of the heap? Even as a temporary lol its a waste of my scrolling time.

Has Chief lost the plot?

I personally think Chief is the smartest, most handsome, kindest person on bigfooty. He is also very well hung and great with women.

I personally think Chief is the smartest, most handsome, kindest person on bigfooty. He is also very well hung and great with women.

Personally I think Chief is a stupid moron with an ugly face and a big butt and his butt smells and...he likes to kiss his own butt.

Admittedly I had a great laugh when I first saw this board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has Chief lost the plot?

At least he's not inserting browser hijacking ads into the site like we had to deal with a year or two ago. Made browsing on an iPhone so frustrating.
I'll take this over that, every day of the week.

Back