Has Chief lost the plot?

Has Chief lost the plot?

• Yes

Votes: 59 67.8%
  • No

Votes: 28 32.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

First up, I don't follow the Belarusian Premier League as close as I do the second tier. So I was wondering if anyone knew whether Dzezhersky Arsenal's game is still on this week, we're up against the league leaders but apparently the game is under threat due to a Covid issue with a couple of players. Anyone shed any light?

Dzezhersky Arsenal >>>> Lokomotiv Gomelhave.

First up, I don't follow the Belarusian Premier League as close as I do the second tier. So I was wondering if anyone knew whether Dzezhersky Arsenal's game is still on this week, we're up against the league leaders but apparently the game is under threat due to a Covid issue with a couple of players. Anyone shed any light?

Dzezhersky Arsenal >>>> Lokomotiv Gomelhave.
Solzhenitsyn ✌️

Chief, I sense that you may have your hands full.

I googled becoming a PSO tonight and then decided my time would be better spent as a mod on Bigfooty. Happy to take on the Hawthorn board as my first assignment. You know it makes sense.
It would be worth it, if only for a night and you agreed not to suspend anyone who didn't deserve it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's with this and the whole beancoin thing?

Belarus was one country that refused to bow-down to the NWO & it's IMF dictates....Ergo they have the NWO's attack-dogs, in the form of MI6 & the C.I.A, doing their level best to destabilize the country in attempting to bring it to heel, by over-throwing it's current government.

Now you're up to date.

Back