Has Cyril really retired??

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely no way Cyril would be a part of something like this.

None.
I hope you're right! I'm also keenly aware the AFL have sunk millions into said franchise and won't be willing to see that investment be for nothing without taking steps to rectify the situation. I also seem to remember the league being instrumental in getting Lockett to Sydney when they were a basketcase.

Barrett is a muppet, but it would be pretty disappointing if a thread like this gets closed.

After all, mods were deleting comments in the other Cyril thread saying that wasn't the place.

Surely on the basis of that, they have to provide a platform for other open discussion.

Unless Gralin is told by his Liberal Party cronies to shut this down too :D:p:D

Hahaha well played

I hope you're right! I'm also keenly aware the AFL have sunk millions into said franchise and won't be willing to see that investment be for nothing without taking steps to rectify the situation. I also seem to remember the league being instrumental in getting Lockett to Sydney when they were a basketcase.
Cyril will be enjoying the family life.

Good on him

Cyril will be enjoying the family life.

Good on him
Like I said, really hope you're right about it because watching Cyril run around in someone else's colors would turn me even more bitter & cynical than I already am and I'm not even sure if that's possible.

Damien Barrett reporting on sliding doors that he is very confident that Cyril will be playing afl again.

Coupled with rumours that Cyril has had a falling out with Kennett suggest to me that something is rotten in the state of Denmark.

Surely he wouldn’t play again for one of QLD sides ? With Fagan and Hodge up there, I wouldn’t rule it out. If it did happen not sure how it would sit. Interesting to see if he does in fact stay retired. Watch this space ....
Bloody hell.

Yeah, Barrett is sooooo confident he’d put a massive $10 on Rioli playing AFL again. :s

Hey big spender!

Barrett is a muppet, but it would be pretty disappointing if a thread like this gets closed.

After all, mods were deleting comments in the other Cyril thread saying that wasn't the place.

Surely on the basis of that, they have to provide a platform for other open discussion.

Unless Gralin is told by his Liberal Party cronies to shut this down too :D:p:D
Yeah, the big bad mods removed your stupid speculation about Rioli playing in Perth from a tribute thread. Bad mods.

Some years ago a well regarded WA footballer, who is now with a recent Premiership winner, was with Geelong.
What he had to say about Kennett would shake this forum.
Was standing next to him at Lorne.
My cats breath smells like cat food.

Rioli has not retired to run off and join another club. I have zero doubt he may regret the decision in 6mths or 6years, but there’s nothing to suggest he’s going to play elsewhere at this stage.

Closed. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back