Has Damien Barrett...

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd be happy for Boomer to come to the club for a year and teach our small forwards how to play better. He'd be able to teach Rioli how to be a damaging small fwd/mid
And how to demand the ball from a teammate in an unguarded goal square.

IF... Damian Barrett links us to any #lolnorf geriatrics

THEN... He should be made to hand in his journalism accreditation. The bloke is a bottom feeder of the highest order.
IF: Barrett is an accredited journalist
THEN: journalism has finally reached it's lowest point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Boomer came to Richmond I will #eci and burn Punt Road down..

#eco

Good. I can feel your anger. Punt Road is defenseless. Take your weapon! Strike it down with all your hatred, and your journey to the #ECI side will be complete.

First time all season I've clicked on a link associated with Barrett, and it was worthwhile. Would read the discussion about whether he is an anus or not again.

It's truly a riddle. He looks and sounds like an anus. s**t flows from him. And yet, an anus does indeed smell less, and does sometimes seem empty of s**t, unlike Barrett.

Some other observations:

Anuses are wrinkled and ugly - tick
Anuses get regularly cleaned of unpleasantness - cross
Anuses are used on unsavoury webpages as click bait - tick
Anuses usually don't get to talk in press conferences - cross

On the available evidence, let's call him a semi-anus. He has some of the characteristics, but it's not a perfect match.

He kept the BS about Jack causing trouble or whatever it was on tripple m yesterday and back peddled on a few things, but since Jack signed his extension last year you would think the club would know his character by now. Bar rat the bulltisher

If Boomer came to Richmond I will #eci and burn Punt Road down..

#eco
We would embrace him and cheer his every move ... and this would no doubt spark a frenzy on Big Footy with 300 threads on how we are better than Norf and why Hardwick is clearly a better coach than B. Scott.

We would embrace him and cheer his every move ... and this would no doubt spark a frenzy on Big Footy with 300 threads on how we are better than Norf and why Hardwick is clearly a better coach than B. Scott.

No

No no no no no no no

No

First time all season I've clicked on a link associated with Barrett, and it was worthwhile. Would read the discussion about whether he is an anus or not again.

It's truly a riddle. He looks and sounds like an anus. s**t flows from him. And yet, an anus does indeed smell less, and does sometimes seem empty of s**t, unlike Barrett.

Some other observations:

Anuses are wrinkled and ugly - tick
Anuses get regularly cleaned of unpleasantness - cross
Anuses are used on unsavoury webpages as click bait - tick
Anuses usually don't get to talk in press conferences - cross

On the available evidence, let's call him a semi-anus. He has some of the characteristics, but it's not a perfect match.
So, Damien Barrett is a half arsed journo...

:oops:

giphy.gif

Boomer to Richmond = DOOOOOOOZY

Remove this Banner Ad

Back