Has Jordan De Goey announced himself?

Remove this Banner Ad

He gets a similar rating to Bailey Fritsch. Decent but not a superstar or commanding of the contracts De Goey asks for. Kicking 6 v North is not an arrival or a statement.

Iā€™m up for a lot of heat by posting this but I donā€™t mind. He deserves to be called out for his last 6 games as a midfielder, particularly playing in a struggling side which is known to be lacking midfield support for him. People on here are quick to jump on and give it to him when he plays poorly, so this one is for his haters.

He has actually stood up and been our best regardless of opposition, team performance and W or L.

152A692D-5892-4AC8-870A-F25019ED922A.jpeg

Should be a top 5-10 player in the league. Capable of being highly damaging forward and can turn a game in the middle. Lazy
If Pies had Pendlebury yesterday, he wouldā€™ve played up forward and kicked about 7 - seeing how the Eagles played and defended.

In great form. Permanent midfield from 2022 and beyond? He doesn't impact consistently enough when forward.
Itā€™s abit of the chicken/egg scenario, heā€™s bloody damaging up forward but only when he has a Jordan De Goey in the midfield winning the clearance and delivering it lace out instead of the long, high bombs in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was BOG on Friday IMO. A few peeps I know disagreed and went Nick Daicos but a JDG 25 and 3 is more impactful for mine.
I thought Pendles was BOG IMO. All fantastic, but yes I think JDG is set to properly announce himself this year, he looks to be travelling well outside of football as well which is even better.

Had a pretty impressive finals series and looks to be backing that up.
Had 2 very good games but was pretty anonymous v Sydney tbf

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back