Has Jordan De Goey announced himself?

Remove this Banner Ad

My stance remains. Win a Brownlow, Norm Smith, AFLCA and carry your side to a premiership then we can start talking. Until then he’s more like Jake Stringer than he is Dustin Martin.
Let's be fair, many believe he didn't deserve the Brownlow or the Norm Smith, so they don't prove anything. And where is he now?

Seems to spend more time in the forward pocket than the midfield......
Have you seen our midfield depth and how good Jordans Forward craft is?

Happen to catch QB clash last year?
He is much more then a forward pocket.

Just because he is CURRENTLY playing forward does not pigeon-hole him as purely a forward pocket. Your opinion highlights your lack of knowledge on Jordan and his game.

(And just a side note - he is playing as more of a full forward then a pocket).

Have you seen our midfield depth and how good Jordans Forward craft is?

Happen to catch QB clash last year?
He is much more then a forward pocket.

Just because he is CURRENTLY playing forward does not pigeon-hole him as purely a forward pocket. Your opinion highlights your lack of knowledge on Jordan and his game.

(And just a side note - he is playing as more of a full forward then a pocket).

I wouldn't bother, every Richmond supporter on Bigfooty is either a troll or a moron.

Esteemed anti Collingwood poster Zoom (alias Finger) said

and then followed that up by saying that was no slight on his ability and something he should aspire to.
Called it a compliment to Degoey ;). Where are you now Finger?
Is the bolded correct?

If true, he has got form posting under other teams banners.

The term "announcing himself" should be banned.

What does it even mean?

Clearly it's meant to be "introducing himself" but some halfwit fumbled it and now we're stuck with the dumber, less coherent phrase.

It's like how "within reach" and "in touch" got bastardised by an idiot to "within touching distance". And now people say that.

Registered User do you agree?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's be fair, many believe he didn't deserve the Brownlow or the Norm Smith, so they don't prove anything. And where is he now?

Wait was this guy saying Dusty didn’t deserve his awards in 2017. His Home and Away was as dominant as it gets who was saying he didn’t deserve it?

The Stringer comparison is spot on regarding DeGoey. Arguably harsh to Strinfer because his best year at the Dog I think he kicked more goals. Both don’t have the fitness or worth ethic to be 50/50 so instead are 80/20 I would guess.

Interesting to see how DeGoey responds to the criticism this week. If he dominates it kind of proves the point he is lazy.

The term "announcing himself" should be banned.

What does it even mean?

Clearly it's meant to be "introducing himself" but some halfwit fumbled it and now we're stuck with the dumber, less coherent phrase.

It's like how "within reach" and "in touch" got bastardised by an idiot to "within touching distance". And now people say that.

Registered User do you agree?

Before you go any further can you explain what the term “sweet Jesus” even mean?
No disrespect but are you some sort of diabetic cult-leader?

I agree with you on principle, let’s start banning all non sensical terms!

Ive heard DeGoey reads Dostoevski. If true, someone needs to break his reading glasses and get his mind focused on footy forthwith. Already enough intellectuals at the Pies.,.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back