Geoff

Premium Platinum
May 13, 2004
W.A.
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle
His deflection of Ports loss on the “Round so Far” was that of an amateur wannabe. Arrogance is not something you would label Fyfe as. Kane, when you have a CHARLIE in the draw you get a free pass. Keep the cheap insults to yourself. Port got done, suck it up sunshine.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ishikawa

Club Legend
Jul 18, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Kane is about making headlines and creating shockwaves with his weekly soundbytes, seems to have made a pretty good career for himself out of it. I don't think he has much love for the PAFC than as for his own ego so not sure why the OP has gone down that very simplistic track.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Redline

Premiership Player
Jul 18, 2006
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
I am one of the few Crows supporters who likes Kane. I do think he just needs to tone down his Port bias so people can take him seriously.

90% of the time he is spot on with his comments but gets carried away like he is with Rozee at the moment

WillHayward

Club Legend
Aug 13, 2018
Newcastle
AFL Club
Sydney
I used to defend Kane but alas, I have come to the conclusion he is genuinely dumb.

Had a go at Jack Lukoscius today for not wanting to play in 'footy mad' Adelaide. Basically labeled him ''soft'.

What a load of crap.

Since 2000, 'Footy mad' Adelaide has won only a single flag between two sides.

Meanwhile 'non-fishbowl' cities Sydney and Brisbane have won 6 flags.

So the score reads:

Footy-mad Adelaide- 1
Not footy-mad - 6

Last edited:

damochandler

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 27, 2007
brisbane
AFL Club
Essendon
I used to defend Kane but alas, I have come to the conclusion he is genuinely dumb.

Had a go at Jack Lukoscius today for not wanting to play in 'footy mad' Adelaide. Basically labeled him ''soft'.

What a load of crap.

Since 2000, 'Footy mad' Adelaide has won only a single flag between two sides.

Meanwhile 'non-fishbowl' cities Sydney and Brisbane have won 6 flags.

So the score reads:

Footy-mad Adelaide- 1
Not footy-mad - 6

Furn2

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Yeh, to run down a 19 yr old kid for being loyal to his team and teammates at a club that's struggled so much is just low.

Just came off as a sook that's pissed his old team doesn't get to pick the bones of a struggling start up.

Procrastinator35

Hall of Famer
Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
Yeh, to run down a 19 yr old kid for being loyal to his team and teammates at a club that's struggled so much is just low.

Just came off as a sook that's pissed his old team doesn't get to pick the bones of a struggling start up.
He sooked for 6 months solid after Wingard left to go to Hawthorn….Which culminated in his 'Worpel has stagnated' foot in mouth award.

Still, at least he got one over on Dangerfield, thanks only to Dangers himself....Which tells you just how much of a dumb flog Dangerfield is.

Top Bottom