Coach Has Ken Hinkley Been Found Out?

Remove this Banner Ad

You would think Crows supporters would have better things to do on a long weekend (after playing on the Friday night) than troll on anti-Port threads on bigfooty.

Perhaps not.

Personally I'm here because I'm still trying to work out why we were so s**t last night, but you wont find me wasting my time trolling other teams threads.
I get the internet on my mobile phone now. It's pretty cool.

1001562_00_main.jpg

Once Hinky starts guzzling coke - you know it's all over (for the match):rolleyes:.. but why always coke ZERO?

Grown men and especially coaches in a professional sport should not be drinking soda. Ken was seen slamming down cans of full sugared liquid candy aka "regular Coke" on camera. Not a great look for a head coach in a career defining year.

If he cant take his own health seriously, why would we expect him to take coaching seriously?

Grown men and especially coaches in a professional sport should not be drinking soda. Ken was seen slamming down cans of full sugared liquid candy aka "regular Coke" on camera. Not a great look for a head coach in a career defining year.

If he cant take his own health seriously, why would we expect him to take coaching seriously?
I hate port but that is a stupid comment

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

I used to try to stay on the main board to avoid some of the idiotic posts.... these days it doesn't make any difference.

This is the level of Bigfooty's main board now?

He's going to be screwed when Coca-Cola take Zero off the shelves as they plan to do.

You serious?

Link?

I'll be devastated if that happens.

What am I to replace my Cole zero addiction with?

Last edited:

It shows that he's probably a little less intelligent than the average coach (listening to him speak also gives that indication).

I wonder if that might partially explain his inability to update his game plan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barely limped over the line against the last-placed Lions with some gifts from the umpires and classic diving from Impey, Wingard and Gray.

Can they actually beat a team in the top 8? Surely they're one of the worst teams to be in the top 4 in recent years?

7 goals more then barely limped over the line. Played as average as possible and Brions played as best they could and still 7 goal win. Speaking of classic free drawing plays, that Mathieson is the scummiest drawer of highs I've seen next to Duckwood. Cheers for the hit out lel

7 goals more then barely limped over the line. Played as average as possible and Brions played as best they could and still 7 goal win. Speaking of classic free drawing plays, that Mathieson is the scummiest drawer of highs I've seen next to Duckwood. Cheers for the hit out lel

Lul, and our 3 best players in Martin, Beams and Rocky didn't even do anything.

Good win though, can't wait to follow your progress against top 8 teams. :rolleyes:

Lul, and our 3 best players in Martin, Beams and Rocky didn't even do anything.

Good win though, can't wait to follow your progress against top 8 teams. :rolleyes:

Yeah all our best players played out of their skins tonight.

Nice salt son.

Enjoy the spoon

Because he isn't perfect mate. Judging someone on a drink they chose to drink is utterly pathetic. You make it sound like he is slamming down alcohol or injecting heroin.

At least it's real Coca Cola. Vossy chugs down a 2 litre bottle of Trublu La Ice cola and eats handfuls of jersey caramels. The players can't understand his instructions because he's so high on sugar.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back