Think Tank Has the AFL ever seen a worse captain than Fyfe? (Yes I know Tex Walker exists)

Remove this Banner Ad

Doesn't like being called out for melting, proceeds to melt in every subsequent post :$
Oh for shame .. you've resorted to editing my posts .. there's another poster who's quite famous for that little trick around here .. is that you Tazhawk ..? :$

lol .. Ben Cousins .. great footballer, **** human being .. and sacked WC captain .. :$

Likes to hide contraband up his bum .. :$
Also hid his Brownlow Medal up his arse in an effort to sneak it out of his fathers house so he could take it to cash converters to sell for a hit.

Cashies probably would’ve given him $20 knowing their tightarsed reputation for pawning.

* me his turd dags on it could’ve fetched around $50 on gumtree alone considering how loved he is in the west. :tearsofjoy:

92B0B8B8-1DC5-43B6-9207-7C8B8AC6E024.jpeg

Also hid his Brownlow Medal up his arse in an effort to sneak it out of his fathers house so he could take it to cash converters to sell for a hit.

Cashies probably would’ve given him $20 knowing their tightarsed reputation for pawning.

**** me his turd dags on it could’ve fetched around $50 on gumtree alone considering how loved he is in the west. :tearsofjoy:

View attachment 681887
Ben hides his pipe and his crack up his arse. Then he puts it in his mouth. I think poor old Benny Cousin's is as addicted to eating his own s**t as he is to smoking crack

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** me his turd dags on it could’ve fetched around $50 on gumtree alone considering how loved he is in the west. :tearsofjoy:

View attachment 681887

Credit where credits due

Some of those gifs are better than others and there's a chick that understands shelving 20g of shard is no easy feat

Time waits for no man.

Still, as you seem distrbingly interested by this, feel free to start your own thread on which captain/former captain would give the best BJ :thumbsu:

Dunno about the best but we all know who'd give the cheapest

Has GAGFY ever been stand in skipper ?

I suppose it wouldn't work too well , you'd probably whip out the old boy and given his shakey grasp on human anatomy he's just as likely to start sucking on your big toe

Last edited:
Must've hit home to you couple of poor sods for you to attempt to derail the thread so hard.

On a kick to handball ratio i rate your attempt 0/8.

Now now I know you had visions of yourself and all the other BF vicarious champions lining up and kicking the **** out of Freo again

I'm sure your 'mate' DanWA will be along in the next day or 2 to cycle through his boring repetitive rolladex of Freo zingers for you

Here's a ' top job ' medal for trying View attachment 681899

Now now I know you had visions of yourself and all the other BF vicarious champions lining up and kicking the **** out of Freo again

I'm sure your 'mate' DanWA will be along in the next day or 2 to cycle through his boring repetitive rolladex of Freo zingers for you
So what do you think of Fyfe pretty much calling your side a bunch of shittrucks? If Freo wanted to be taken seriously Mundy should've remained captain instead of pandering to the whim of Fyfe for him to stay.

Gutless really and Yarran's tweets really summed of the state of the club (vale).

So what do you think of Fyfe pretty much calling your side a bunch of shittrucks? If Freo wanted to be taken seriously Mundy should've remained captain instead of pandering to the whim of Fyfe for him to stay.

Gutless really and Yarran's tweets really summed of the state of the club (vale).

Well you took the bit out of the quote you liked and left out the part where he said 'and we got that tonight' so no problems and we had the ' Boy Scout ' skipper before in Pav and it didn't get us anywhere

Sadly I think the lads tweets said more about the state of his mind than the state of the club

Pretty callous words from Fyfe to throw his teammates under the bus tho.
I reckon he’s just bitter Lachie is a more certain shoe-in for the Brownlow & ALFPAMVP now GAJ is out of the way.

Well you took the bit out of the quote you liked and left out the part where he said 'and we got that tonight' so no problems and we had the ' Boy Scout ' skipper before in Pav and it didn't get us anywhere

Sadly I think the lads tweets said more about the state of his mind than the state of the club
Poor form from a people management perspective to single yourself and a couple of others out and say the rest haven't been pulling their weight, in a game where said 3 didn't score a vote from the coaches. Neale's comments after he left wete quite telling. Wants to be a one man band then complains others aren't pulling their weight. Lad needs to go on a management course. Gun player, not so much a gun leader.

Yes Yarran's comments certainly were a reflection of his state of mind but when someone says drug use is rampant through a club but being ignored wouldn't that be sending quite a few red flags? '07 was only 12 years ago after all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back