Has the injury to Harris Andrews dented our finals campaign

lionlionlion

Cancelled
Aug 17, 2020
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
1st absolutely gutted.He is without doubt a superstar of the comp I hope he has a speedy recover. lions let’s win and keep winning for the passion and dedication Harris possesses.let’s do it for him so he can play in the preliminary final or hopefully sooner. PS medical team you now have a mission.GO LIONS
the old cliche so close yet so far. To the player set to replace HARRIS , DO EVERYTHING YOU CAN with the same spirit, determination,passion of our beloved HARRIS.. This unfortunate opportunity will define in the coming weeks ,who u r ,your will to fight,your character and your desperation .The lions need you, the supporters desperately want you to successed. whoever you r may you give 110% to the lions achieving what so many players aspire to,to win a premiership.

Last edited:

M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
Footage of Chris Fagan on his morning walk today >

200.gif

Magic eight ball says yes.

The injury to Fullerton is also going to hurt but is being overlooked for obvious reasons.

I think we'll be okay, but makes the qualifying final (assuming we finish top four) that much harder.

Squizz89

Club Legend
Feb 1, 2016
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Yeah I think we are screwed too unfortunately. People say we have a great team defence, which in part is true, but that team defence is built around playing to Harris’ strengths in that he can come over the top to spoil or mark and kill opposition forays forward. Going to be hard(er) from here unfortunately.

Last edited:

zorkoooooooooo

Senior List
Oct 16, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Central Districts
I still reckon we can manage with this. If we are in fact the real deal, we will deal with this. Everyone has the step up. Get through these last three games, set ourselves up for a home QF. Win that, get harro back for the prelim!
Simples 😅

McStay back. Forward line of
Coleman Rayner Cameron
McCarthy Hipwood Ah Chee

Send Ah Chee into the ruck to give omac a chop out. Boy can jump.

Berry Picker

Senior List
Sep 6, 2018
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I know it's going to hurt our structure but mcstay can go back if required. Bring in skinner for fullaton, payne for harris.

You can't replace guys like harris, but it gives a opportunity for someone else to step up.

Back