Welcome to East Germany JHF - Jason Horne-Francis

OniAu

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 4, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
I shouldnt but i will . His comparison to Nick Daicos makes them seem such different players. Professional wise.

I feel for North, im gutted Henry is leaving. Let alone a #! draft pick. Must be hard for clubs to recognise those sort of mental attributes that will see them ride out the lows or be away from home

Aug 18, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Mr I wanted to get into a stable environment after five minutes at a club.

Forces the club who invested in him into gifting him to another club

Discuss

Home town club offers him 6 years, probably offered it to him the moment he signed at North

Then, s**t hits the fan at North all year long.....not a hard decision to make really for JHF

Jul 14, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
Surprised there hasn't been a thread on the main board already.

Spent 12 months convincing North and the media he wanted to go Pick 1, sold himself on his competitiveness and professionalism then within a year requested a trade after sooking it up all season, missing sessions and routinely undermining the coaches and leadership group.

He might have a lot of talent and has already shown it at AFL level but there are now plenty of red flags.

Really struggled with the scrutiny and attention this year - wonder how he is now going to go back in his home state with the added pressure of a massive long-term contract?

Sep 22, 2011
Your girlfriend's dreams
AFL Club
Essendon
There’s absolutely no reason at all why he’d stay at North.

Port is home
Long contract / security
More money
Better team
They have a coach

Once Port showed interest it was the biggest no-brainer in the history of the sport, 100% of people would’ve done the exact same thing - and the rest are lying.

TheKanga

Brownlow Medallist
May 31, 2011
Hobart
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Melbourne City
There’s absolutely no reason at all why he’d stay at North.

Port is home
Long contract / security
More money
Better team
They have a coach

Once Port showed interest it was the biggest no-brainer in the history of the sport, 100% of people would’ve done the exact same thing - and the rest are lying.
We have a coach

Belnakor

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 10, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Junior Rioli must go close on the repaying loyalty metric

You blokes are bloody bitter lol.

I'm not sure who is using all your cap but clearly Willie was not considered to be an important player and therefore your offer is significantly below Port's offer. Thats called doing business.

Willie doesn't owe the club anything, he was a valuable commodity who cost WCE nothing to hang on to. He doesn't need to take unders because he "owes" West Coast.

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 2, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
I think Buckley is a better example.

Got drafted to Brisbane Bears, sooked the entire time he was there and then got traded to Collingwood
Robert Walls said Buckley was as professional as they come in his one year at Brisbane. Won rising star and finished 2nd in their B&F. I dont think he is that comparable to JHF

Back