Has your local council built themselves a big sexy building yet?

Remove this Banner Ad

Benny78

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Apr 4, 2016
Australia
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Ken Hinkley
Casey council have built themselves a big sexy building next to fountain gate shopping centre. A year after Cardinia council also built themselves a big sexy building in Officer. I thought the previous buildings weren't that old and were rather nice. The reason for this?

Has your council built themselves a sexy building yet? Why wouldn't they? It's only a matter of time! With 2-3k annual rates and no other services to provide (other than hard waste collection twice a year) the money has to go somewhere! Higher wages? Nope! Already 500k/above the state Premier. Can't raise those.

So my bet for 2018 is the local Police station that's more than 5 years old. There's nothing more coppers like than spending money on themselves. Don't think the CFA is in on this little taxpayer bankroll. For every 20th new Police building, the CFA only get one.

So come on my conservative pals, have at them!

Always find it funny when Manningham council can't fund stuff like basketball courts etc when they would be collecting ridiculous amounts in rates from the sub dividing of land and property values sky rocketing.

On that note they have all these local parks amongst the acreages where most people have a pool and tennis court so have no use for an acre of uneven and long grassed area.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back