Hattrick - Part 2

Ed_Gein

You are nex !
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
LFC, BVB, Rangers, Valencia, Storm
Wow i remember playing this game years and years ago. Didn't know it was still around.
Yeah, numbers have dropped off i suppose but not too bad though, still comfortably get 20k+ online during peak hours.

My team name is Xenomorphs if anyone wants a friendly :D Really like that they added 4 new cup competitions, of which i am in the final of one of them next week, no chance of winning though - i'm up against a div II side (I'm in div IV)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Detroit Pistons | Aston Villa
Yeah, numbers have dropped off i suppose but not too bad though, still comfortably get 20k+ online during peak hours.

My team name is Xenomorphs if anyone wants a friendly :D Really like that they added 4 new cup competitions, of which i am in the final of one of them next week, no chance of winning though - i'm up against a div II side (I'm in div IV)
I'm SC Geelong. Good luck in the Cup, I'll look you up next week

Ed_Gein

You are nex !
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Still playing. 13 years of lower league obscurity.
I've been playing for 10 years all up, and always been in the lower leagues too. :) If you want a friendly my team ID is 67690 if you're interested.

rum ham

Bread and Circuses
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Our schedules clash at the moment. You're booked and I have a qualifier tomorrow. Maybe next week. FC Otterspoor is my team (37369).

Ed_Gein

You are nex !
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Our schedules clash at the moment. You're booked and I have a qualifier tomorrow. Maybe next week. FC Otterspoor is my team (37369).
Nice one. :thumbsu: Got a decent wee side. Sent you a friendly challenge by the way, for next weekend! May the best team win. (yours) ;)

rum ham

Bread and Circuses
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Challenge accepted. I'll be giving some kids a run to get some training into them, but if you play just 2 defenders again I may very well win. ;)

Heartily approve of your club name and logo, by the way.

Ed_Gein

You are nex !
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Yeah I'll be playing a weaker side also. I've no choice with the formation :( I'm training passing at the moment, but thankfully switching to playmaking in 2 weeks. I like playing 2-5-3, but only on the odd occasion where I need it, haha.

Thanks! Quite enjoy the some of the Alien films, they're great. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom