Ghost/Paranormal Haunted houses

Remove this Banner Ad

I've only had one personal experience but have been to a few haunted places (this pub in melbourne st, nth adelaide, the house monte cristo and adelaide gaol).

I went for dinner at a mates house in the country town where I am from in a house that used to be the doctors surgery and morgue. We were sitting having some beers when the dog starts going beserko and there are footsteps in the hallway (mind you we were the only ones there) the friend says that there the friendly ghosts and she has had numerous contacts with different ones.

The room at the back was called the dead room! :O :O Never been back since unfortunately.

I've only had one personal experience but have been to a few haunted places (this pub in melbourne st, nth adelaide, the house monte cristo and adelaide gaol).
Which one? Curious because I live very close to Melbourne st. :eek:

I have never had an experience but my girlfriend explains about having dreams and then things will happen to the person within the dream.

For example: Years ago when she was young, she had a dream about her Grandma visiting her in her sleep, telling her that everything is going to be okay and for her not to be sad etc. My girlfriend was obviously confused and it didnt make sense...the next day her father rings up and informs her that her grandmother has passed away..connection?

And then a year after the passing my girlfriend claims to have had a dream where her older sister is driving a car just like normal, but riding shotgun was her grandma (deceased one) and they had a car accident within the dream.

So the next day...you guessed it, the Father walks in and says nothing, just stares at my girlfriend and bursts into tears and My girl knew exactly what had happened...Freaks me out a little bit. I just hope she doesnt have angry dreams about me :p

Not a believer in ghosts, but my situation does creep me out a bit.

I bought a house earlier this year in a quiet suburban street. As soon as I moved in, two different neighbours told me that the previous owner died in the house after falling down the stairs. Now, she was apparently an older woman, but it's still creepy.

Anyway, on some particular days I will hear sharp creeks in the stairs. Most of the time I won't hear a thing - then all of the sudden the stairs go into a creeking frenzy. It has woken me up on multiple occasions.

All of this doesn't bother me too much, coz I simply don't believe in all that stuff. I'd be far more scared walking through a train station at night than my creeking house.

I have never had an experience but my girlfriend explains about having dreams and then things will happen to the person within the dream.

For example: Years ago when she was young, she had a dream about her Grandma visiting her in her sleep, telling her that everything is going to be okay and for her not to be sad etc. My girlfriend was obviously confused and it didnt make sense...the next day her father rings up and informs her that her grandmother has passed away..connection?

And then a year after the passing my girlfriend claims to have had a dream where her older sister is driving a car just like normal, but riding shotgun was her grandma (deceased one) and they had a car accident within the dream.

So the next day...you guessed it, the Father walks in and says nothing, just stares at my girlfriend and bursts into tears and My girl knew exactly what had happened...Freaks me out a little bit. I just hope she doesnt have angry dreams about me :p
**** that is freaky.

I've recently taken to downloading episodes of a show called 'My Ghost Story'. Let me tell you that there is some FREAKY s**t caught on camera etc.

Driskill-Xmas-ghost.jpg

My place is haunted. None of the theatrical, terrifying business that some people describe, but something regularly lets me know it is here.

- There is a back door that just opens to a small garden area, that is always locked, with a fly screen door that is always shut as well. I have come back into this room from another room numerous times to find the locked door open about a foot, but with the door still locked. I've had to unlock it to shut it again. Then one day I was standing about two feet away from it, and it just swung open, still locked, and with the fly-screen door still shut. Not a breath of wind either.
- My TV changes which input it is on regularly, with the remote sitting right next to me. It has turned on, and changed inputs by itself a few times as well.
- My electric blanket turns itself on. I have gone to turn it on not long before I plan on heading to bed on several nights, to find it is already on the highest setting, but the bed is dead-cold - so it has JUST been switched on. I actually said 'Thanks mate' last time this happened.

It hasn't done anything really scary, or harmed me, so I'm more interested in it than afraid of it.

My place is haunted. None of the theatrical, terrifying business that some people describe, but something regularly lets me know it is here.

- There is a back door that just opens to a small garden area, that is always locked, with a fly screen door that is always shut as well. I have come back into this room from another room numerous times to find the locked door open about a foot, but with the door still locked. I've had to unlock it to shut it again. Then one day I was standing about two feet away from it, and it just swung open, still locked, and with the fly-screen door still shut. Not a breath of wind either.
- My TV changes which input it is on regularly, with the remote sitting right next to me. It has turned on, and changed inputs by itself a few times as well.
- My electric blanket turns itself on. I have gone to turn it on not long before I plan on heading to bed on several nights, to find it is already on the highest setting, but the bed is dead-cold - so it has JUST been switched on. I actually said 'Thanks mate' last time this happened.

It hasn't done anything really scary, or harmed me, so I'm more interested in it than afraid of it.

It's being nice to you by the last bit? "He's going to bed soon better flick on the electric blanket."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's being nice to you by the last bit? "He's going to bed soon better flick on the electric blanket."

If he was really nice he'd entice a couple of ladies into your bed to keep you warm.

What makes you think the ghost is a bloke? Swallow might wake up one night to find a skeletal bitch called Tanna (she died on the roadway outside after a horse & cart cleaned her up) giving him a gobby with ice-cold fleshless lips while ogling him with her empty eye sockets...

Yep godsend the software upgrade.

Id be ok getting temp mod access to GD too PURELY to move threads over.

THat and SRP board...there are billions of threads, and id be cool slowly but surely going thru choosing what's appropriate or not. THen having mod access removed from those boards.

Yeah, sure. Although Doss did have a look and said there wasn;t many threads there.

Will set you up now.

Yep godsend the software upgrade.

Id be ok getting temp mod access to GD too PURELY to move threads over.

THat and SRP board...there are billions of threads, and id be cool slowly but surely going thru choosing what's appropriate or not. THen having mod access removed from those boards.

Mod powers over there too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back