AFLW Have any men bought an AFLW guernsey?

Remove this Banner Ad

May 19, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Hey all. I'm thinking of getting the indigenous or pride guernsey. Have any men bought an AFLW guernsey in the past? If so, how do they fit? What size did you get in relation to buying a men's guernsey?

Hey all. I'm thinking of getting the indigenous or pride guernsey. Have any men bought an AFLW guernsey in the past? If so, how do they fit? What size did you get in relation to buying a men's guernsey?

You might want to check if the cut of the guernsey is made for women.

I've purchased one for display purposes, not to wear.

Hey, I know I'm late to the party, but I just emailed the AFL store with the same question... here's how they responded:

Thanks for your enquiry.

Unfortunately the AFLW guernseys are manufactured only in women's sizing. The female cut would probably not fit a male. They are actually styled and made to fit a woman's body shape.

It is unlikely that our suppliers would manufacture the women's guernsey to fit a male, there would not be enough call for them by the general public.

I am sorry to disappoint,

Kind regards,

The AFL Store

Hey, I know I'm late to the party, but I just emailed the AFL store with the same question... here's how they responded:

Thanks for your enquiry.

Unfortunately the AFLW guernseys are manufactured only in women's sizing. The female cut would probably not fit a male. They are actually styled and made to fit a woman's body shape.

It is unlikely that our suppliers would manufacture the women's guernsey to fit a male, there would not be enough call for them by the general public.

Kind regards,

The AFL Store
Makes sense

You might want to check if the cut of the guernsey is made for women.

I've purchased one for display purposes, not to wear.
Welcome back mate!

Thanks for your enquiry.

Kind regards,

The AFL Store
A lot of very different shaped women though, just as there is a lot of different shaped men. Probably want to try one on though.....

just eat pasta and noodles for 2 months straight and you will have a womens body so you can wear the guernsey

Good to see you have made a study of something, now you just need it peer reviewed and you are on your way as a researcher...... ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back