Moved Thread Have Brisbane Failed

Remove this Banner Ad

BoundbyKreuze

Cancelled
Feb 9, 2020
AFL Club
Carlton
Having zero injuries for 2-3 years and numerous top four finishes. are they the new north Melbourne.

covid helped gifting them Richmond like home game numbers but still couldn’t get there.

now it’s looking like they’ve failed. Bringing in Daniher was a mistake. There midfield now looks to hitting him up but he fumbled or missed directly in front.

another year and it’s rebuild number 7.

Having zero injuries for 2-3 years and numerous top four finishes. are they the new north Melbourne.

covid helped gifting them Richmond like home game numbers but still couldn’t get there.

now it’s looking like they’ve failed. Bringing in Daniher was a mistake. There midfield now looks to hitting him up but he fumbled or missed directly in front.

What's Carlton's rebuild streak at? More number 1's than beatles & still failing.
I'd be worrying about your own team who has been irrelevant for the last 25 years.
Lions will be fine its one game.

What's Carlton's rebuild streak at? More number 1's than beatles & still failing.
I'd be worrying about your own team who has been irrelevant for the last 25 years.
Lions will be fine its one game.
Weitering and Walsh Failing aye? Better defender or mid on yours or Brisbane’s list. I think not.

Seriously it’s one bloody game they have made the top 4 with a very young and inexperienced team they will ave ups and downs like young sides do there still a contender

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yiiiiiiiikes.

If they knock of the cats, pies and dogs and go 3-1 I'll look forward to your "Are Lions flag favourites?" Thread.

Take a breath.

Weitering and Walsh Failing aye? Better defender or mid on yours or Brisbane’s list. I think not.
Didn't say anything about the players you picked, I'm talking about your team being irrelevant & basically putrid for 25 years.
Atleast Melbourne have made finals recently with the similar ridicules amount of 1st round picks you have had during that time.
However to respond to your ridicules point that Walsh is better than any Richmond or Brisbane midfielder clearly shows how little you know about footy.

Didn't say anything about the players you picked, I'm talking about your team being irrelevant & basically putrid for 25 years.
Atleast Melbourne have made finals recently with the similar ridicules amount of 1st round picks you have had during that time.
However to respond to your ridicules point that Walsh is better than any Richmond or Brisbane midfielder clearly shows how little you know about footy.
Just to remind you everyone gets the same amount of first round picks.

Still less than the amount of rebuilds Carlton have undergone since '95.
Please don't make it about Carlton.

Just call this discussion what it is. Stupid.

It should be on the Bay.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back