Have Port gone past the Crows?

Remove this Banner Ad

“Stolen history” is such a sh*t meme. If we’re really stealing history from the SANFL greats of old, you’d think they be unhappy about it rather than turning up to Power AFL matches to kick the “first goal of the game”.

Going off topic a bit, average crowd attendances are neck and neck, which is interesting considering the Crows broader state appeal. I would have thought their attendances would have started to increase based on their exciting form.

Port's average this year is going along pretty nicely currently ranked 5th of their all time crowd averages.

1684116072333.png

1684116357870.png

1684116565017.png

Going off topic a bit, average crowd attendances are neck and neck, which is interesting considering the Crows broader state appeal. I would have thought their attendances would have started to increase based on their exciting form.

Port's average this year is going along pretty nicely currently ranked 5th of their all time crowd averages.

View attachment 1688206

View attachment 1688208

View attachment 1688209

Port have had a ‘home’ showdown and Crows played a Sunday Mother’s Day game which would have an impact. Collingwood only got 37,000 at the MCG on Sunday.

View attachment 1688206

View attachment 1688208

View attachment 1688209
Port home showdown.
Mother's day impact crows average.
Details matter.

"Yeah, but..."

Just sounds like weak excuses to me.
Season averages are more relevant than single games...

Every team, including Port who have played on Mother's Day have got significantly smaller crowds.

But the Crows crowds have dropped slightly since covid. Haven't studied if an issue for other clubs.

Season averages are more relevant than single games...

Every team, including Port who have played on Mother's Day have got significantly smaller crowds.

But the Crows crowds have dropped slightly since covid. Haven't studied if an issue for other clubs.

Probably has to do with the Crows being shithouse since covid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The crows play a better brand.

The longer the season goes Port playing a busted ass ruck division & an undersized backline will be exposed, it may start Friday night.

What has he achieved?

Port are humming and look like a premiership contender.

All those finals and taking port from a laughing stock to a powerhouse club in the afl.

Just watched him on 360 and he was beaming with pride.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back