Have we got the us military wrong?

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder now

Hello Madmug, I wonder how you reckon Good old boy Joe is going now?

Biden does he know where Afghanistan is? Does he call a pullout without
realising there are several thousands and thousands of civilians and US and allied troopps there. Nah its ok we'll pullout today,
there's on;y about 10 soldiers there.
Biden may or may not be a good or bad person onl;y his son Hunter points arrows in that direction and as President he will probably never get pinged for anything.

But Madmug I would have to say that right now I'd like Trump to still be President!
And Joe Biden seriously has got to be replaced. If by Harris, well so be it, but she may
not have the skills as she was picked for her race and gender?

But she may be the saviour too, who knows she is Vice President and Joe is getting worse and worse, unless he's scripted and prompted by people on the side lines.

In fact I doubt Joe is evfen in charge, but you must have the power to sign in the hands of a Leader and Joe Biden should never have been even running as the candidate for the Democrats, because even his running was probably rigge so who ever the Democrats power brokers are , they needed a puppet, and they could be in real strife, I can't believe Joe hasn't already taken sick leave, watching him caught out time after time by quick questions is an embarrasment, Trump led, he simply led how he got there means nothing , he gor there and the people of the US stuffed up or got duped last November.

Love or hate America , we are tied by chains to them as an ally but also as friends, and Biden is a gigantic error.
Even by the maybe liars and cheats from last year! With a warped electoral system , they may have gotten what they really DIDN'T WANT!
You understand that Trump agreed the withdrawal, right?

Trump negotiated with the Taliban and secured the release of 5000 Taliban fighters. He wanted to withdraw even earlier than Biden effected.

You understand that Trump agreed the withdrawal, right?

Trump negotiated with the Taliban and secured the release of 5000 Taliban fighters. He wanted to withdraw even earlier than Biden effected.
Trump was actually moving towards many withdrawals from things the USA had thrown itself into like Iraq and Afghanistan.
Trump was no G.W. Bush, he was looking more isolationist and of course wanted to move troops out , just not "do it Tuesday could ya, generals".
Trump was sick of American youth being wiped out in huge numbers, Trump also wanted NATO to lift its game, economically.

America made three massive mistakes the last century, it made one in Vietnam, it made one in Afghanistan and it made no. three in Iraq, then diddled and daddled around with both.
North Korea was a sign of the times. Russia had, after being supplied for most of the world war no.2 become a threat, with Stalin. Mao turned China communist, the Americans were quite paranoid about communism (it you call what China is, real communism that is?)
So yes America has been the one that ruled after WW2 kept the sea lanes open , and policed the trouble spots and yes, over did some of it.
That is the price you pay for total power. And industrial might, so if things were changing I 'd say Trump in the end would have been the peace maker, I doubt he would have been led by the nose by Chenney and Rumsfeld to do what he started in 2001 and 2003 and onwards, an indecisive Obama came along, troop pull outs then troop surges , really ? Just adding to the Americans body bag count, no I don't see America as anything but our best friend alongside our other allies, I don't even see China being so stupid as to want anymore than economic power, but I'd hate to see this world if America was not there!
What ever the left and the America haters want to think and why they think abd hate America , I don't I think thank christ they were around and a few non western nations might want to remember that because not many of us would be living too free if Hitler and Tojo had got theior way, and if Stalin had not been so stupid as to become a paranoid ambitious over lord controlling a fake communist system . Along added into that recipy, comes the paranoia of some American super right whackos and their terror of communism and the US too had its troublesome whackos.

I reckon Trump saw right through all the latter day dills in the establishment of the super wealthy in that country, who after 1989/90 got carried away power and wealth.
But then a new enemy terror and the hatred of a people who had been given a home to live in after 6 million of them were slaughtered!
Really today September 1st 2021 the world situation NOW goes back to WW2 AND ALL THE IDEALISTIC FALSEHOODS that came after, like fake political entities including USSR becoming more and more a problem with a fake version of communism that came about like China, both totalitarian dictatoerships and probably really still are now.

America was a victim of success and proven just last year a victim of an unbelievable electoral system so much so, with its under belly opened to a savage stabbing, like the election under great doubt of a fellow, Biden, who is in deep trouble , and has with his advisors/minders created a hell on earth in Kabul , right now and which his Republican opponents and G.W. Bush went and made 9/11 worse to the degree of thousands of American lives.
And some of our own soldiers here in BF/AFL-land!

Because invasion of Iraq was for greed or stupidity or paranoia , and Afghanistan invasion was simply the wrong way to go to wipe Alqaeda off the earth, after the pissing about with with surges an d removals and draw downs then we get ISIS.
Really smart George and Obama, NOT.
I absolutely believe Trump was heading , over time to relieve the USA of a burden its carried for over 70 years, when it does bad it is crucified by its haters when it does good no one hears its just screw America hate Trump and not look beyond his personal self , or his f*****g hair colour really the ignorance of the hate of Trump is amazing shows me what and how dumb some people who only look at the boundary lines and nothing else deeper, Trump was not of the establishment club , he was not one of them, and I hope for all our sakes in all the alliedships there are with America, that he gets re-elected next time, in fact tomorrow would be good, it won't happen of course but Joe Biden should not be President for a lot of reasons forget the conspiracy theories, about the last election, people got duped by media and propaganda.
You want to be real frightened of that.
And here too, the left wing have and are crucifying our working peoples politics with left wing over the top hate inducing nonsense.
Wonder why?

So there is something to chew on Sweet Jesus, go for it.
By the way they won't go to war with China, nor visa versa, too much at stake for all!
The only War talk is all on forums like this one ! And others where we can all spruke what we think, but, most haven't got a clue and its fashionable to hate whats not IN at the time, seems America is out of favour , well not mine!????? HAH.

Trump was actually moving towards many withdrawals from things the USA had thrown itself into like Iraq and Afghanistan.
Trump was no G.W. Bush, he was looking more isolationist and of course wanted to move troops out , just not "do it Tuesday could ya, generals".
Trump was sick of American youth being wiped out in huge numbers, Trump also wanted NATO to lift its game, economically.

America made three massive mistakes the last century, it made one in Vietnam, it made one in Afghanistan and it made no. three in Iraq, then diddled and daddled around with both.
North Korea was a sign of the times. Russia had, after being supplied for most of the world war no.2 become a threat, with Stalin. Mao turned China communist, the Americans were quite paranoid about communism (it you call what China is, real communism that is?)
So yes America has been the one that ruled after WW2 kept the sea lanes open , and policed the trouble spots and yes, over did some of it.
That is the price you pay for total power. And industrial might, so if things were changing I 'd say Trump in the end would have been the peace maker, I doubt he would have been led by the nose by Chenney and Rumsfeld to do what he started in 2001 and 2003 and onwards, an indecisive Obama came along, troop pull outs then troop surges , really ? Just adding to the Americans body bag count, no I don't see America as anything but our best friend alongside our other allies, I don't even see China being so stupid as to want anymore than economic power, but I'd hate to see this world if America was not there!
What ever the left and the America haters want to think and why they think abd hate America , I don't I think thank christ they were around and a few non western nations might want to remember that because not many of us would be living too free if Hitler and Tojo had got theior way, and if Stalin had not been so stupid as to become a paranoid ambitious over lord controlling a fake communist system . Along added into that recipy, comes the paranoia of some American super right whackos and their terror of communism and the US too had its troublesome whackos.

I reckon Trump saw right through all the latter day dills in the establishment of the super wealthy in that country, who after 1989/90 got carried away power and wealth.
But then a new enemy terror and the hatred of a people who had been given a home to live in after 6 million of them were slaughtered!
Really today September 1st 2021 the world situation NOW goes back to WW2 AND ALL THE IDEALISTIC FALSEHOODS that came after, like fake political entities including USSR becoming more and more a problem with a fake version of communism that came about like China, both totalitarian dictatoerships and probably really still are now.

America was a victim of success and proven just last year a victim of an unbelievable electoral system so much so, with its under belly opened to a savage stabbing, like the election under great doubt of a fellow, Biden, who is in deep trouble , and has with his advisors/minders created a hell on earth in Kabul , right now and which his Republican opponents and G.W. Bush went and made 9/11 worse to the degree of thousands of American lives.
And some of our own soldiers here in BF/AFL-land!

Because invasion of Iraq was for greed or stupidity or paranoia , and Afghanistan invasion was simply the wrong way to go to wipe Alqaeda off the earth, after the pissing about with with surges an d removals and draw downs then we get ISIS.
Really smart George and Obama, NOT.
I absolutely believe Trump was heading , over time to relieve the USA of a burden its carried for over 70 years, when it does bad it is crucified by its haters when it does good no one hears its just screw America hate Trump and not look beyond his personal self , or his f*****g hair colour really the ignorance of the hate of Trump is amazing shows me what and how dumb some people who only look at the boundary lines and nothing else deeper, Trump was not of the establishment club , he was not one of them, and I hope for all our sakes in all the alliedships there are with America, that he gets re-elected next time, in fact tomorrow would be good, it won't happen of course but Joe Biden should not be President for a lot of reasons forget the conspiracy theories, about the last election, people got duped by media and propaganda.
You want to be real frightened of that.
And here too, the left wing have and are crucifying our working peoples politics with left wing over the top hate inducing nonsense.
Wonder why?

So there is something to chew on Sweet Jesus, go for it.
By the way they won't go to war with China, nor visa versa, too much at stake for all!
The only War talk is all on forums like this one ! And others where we can all spruke what we think, but, most haven't got a clue and its fashionable to hate whats not IN at the time, seems America is out of favour , well not mine!????? HAH.
Unhinged waffle.

This is bizarre. I don't know what to make of it.

These are my questions/observations:

1) Is Milley trying to rehabilitate his image by distancing himself from Trump? He's going out of his way to cast himself as the adult in the room and telling everyone they should be grateful he was there.

2) Milley goes to great pains in the reporting to underline his concerns about what Trump might do - but what is the basis for those concerns? It's never stated explicitly. There's also a legitimate question about whether Milley exceeded his authority.

3) Why was Trump so eager to pull troops out of Afghanistan before the end of his term? Did he want credit for bringing the troops home? Or did he want Biden to inherit a disaster? What was the incentive there?

4) Trump telling Pence that he "won't be his friend anymore" is amazing.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back