(Log in to remove this ad.)

drd23

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
I wonder how quick Lloyd is to come up with these clever one liners (like Dancing with the Tsars, or Switzerland), or if its just been edited in such a way that it seems like it?

EDIT: Looks like he's won Celebrity Mastermind, so he must be pretty intelligent

Last edited:

Schulzenfest

TheBrownDog
Feb 23, 2008
SA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Toronto Raptors
I wonder how quick Lloyd is to come up with these clever one liners (like Dancing with the Tsars, or Switzerland), or if its just been edited in such a way that it seems like it?

EDIT: Looks like he's won Celebrity Mastermind, so he must be pretty intelligent
A fair bit of material for the show is written in advance.

akkaps

Hall of Famer
Mar 20, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
You kinda noticed this as well with Tom congratulating NSW on the State of Origin win. Seeing this was filmed yesterday afternoon, the game was not yet played, so two takes were probably taken. The atmos didn't sync between shots

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Schulzenfest

TheBrownDog
Feb 23, 2008
SA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Toronto Raptors
It's really not, they just film for ages and then cut it down to only the funny bits.
It really is, unless the comedian I heard talking about it on his podcast (Broden Kelly from Aunty Donna) was lying. He hasn't been on the show himself but he's certainly worked with plenty of people who have.

Caj

Club Legend
Jul 23, 2004
Fitzroy
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Liverpool

I think the panellists would have to be given the some of the questions/topics beforehand to have some time to prepare, not all of that stuff could be off the cuff

Top Bottom