FTA-TV Have You Been Paying Attention?

Remove this Banner Ad

So obviously I've been paying far too much attention, but the chick with the cans out behind Kate Middleton at Wimbledon that Marty pointed out is the one and only Sophie Turner, aka Sansa Stark. And I know this because I saw pics on the net of her outfit at Wimbledon and I also saw another photo of her sitting behind Kate.

Anyway FYI http://img2-2.timeinc.net/people/i/2016/news/160704/kate-middleton-wimbeldon-4-800.jpg

Jesus marty ain't got nothin' on you

Celia was a bit rusty and was the worst performer, but still had a few moments - her vs Sam is always fun. What a cracker of an episode.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great episode. On top of other bits mentioned, I quite liked ursilas sharing the bathroom comment regarding Pistorius. Also celia is fantastic and Marty is brilliant.

Sad to see hughesy AND kate next week. 1 at a time is cruel but I think 2 could well make it unwatchable.

Great episode. On top of other bits mentioned, I quite liked ursilas sharing the bathroom comment regarding Pistorius. Also celia is fantastic and Marty is brilliant.

Sad to see hughesy AND kate next week. 1 at a time is cruel but I think 2 could well make it unwatchable.
Any episode with Dave Hughes is unwatchable.

I've never seen this show before. Is it always this funny? Marty and Sam were excellent, but I won't be watching next week as I can't stand Dave Hughes. If he's not on I will definitely give it another go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back