FTA-TV Have You Been Paying Attention?

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So did Sam win? I didn't watch due to 2 of my most hated 'celebrities' being on and was going to watch if feedback here was better than expected. Seems it was about as expected.

Just putting my 2c in as well that last night’s episode was pretty atrocious. Jane’s not nearly as good at hosting as Tom is and Chrissie’s answers alternating between yelling an answer or making it about losing weight was just incredibly painful. I ended up doing some housework and tuning in and out of it. I thought Hamish actually had some decent jokes in there tonight and was probably the saving grace.

And Todd Sampson needs to change-up his anecdotes. He used the exact same one about catching the Bollywood actress on The Project less than an hour earlier.

And Todd Sampson needs to change-up his anecdotes. He used the exact same one about catching the Bollywood actress on The Project less than an hour earlier.
To be fair Sam apparently does this too. The missus constantly whinges she hears the exact same jokes on Nova or whatever station hes on that morning.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back