FTA-TV Have You Been Paying Attention?

Remove this Banner Ad

Watched my first episode on Monday and really enjoyed it.

Very funny, very informative, and covers a broad range of topics in less than an hour.

Definitely underrated and wish I had gotten onto it sooner.

Watched my first episode on Monday and really enjoyed it.

Very funny, very informative, and covers a broad range of topics in less than an hour.

Definitely underrated and wish I had gotten onto it sooner.
The current season is on ten play and youcan find old episodes on YouTube, they have some great laughs on that show, especially when they target poor old Tom, who does seem like he is enjoying it though.

I've been watching this show since it started, when it was on at Sunday at 6pm. I like the fact they moved it to Monday night at a later time because they can bring up a larger range of topic with the timeslot. Guys like Mick Malloy, Peter Helliar, and Sam Pang have been able to make their jokes due to the timeslot

If I where to go a all star contestant panel I would have to pick: Ed Kavalee, Jane Kennedy, Glenn Robbins, Celia Pacquola :hearts: , and Sam Pang.

And this is only FTA TV I make an attempt to watch on a weekly basis, which means the majority of the weeks I have to go onto templay.com.au just to watch

Last edited:
Hey everyone, does anyone else watch HYBPA?
Whats your thoughts on it?
I noticed its ratings have been on the incline this season, just a shame its time slot isnt 100% fixed. It is my current favourrite show and the only must watch show I have, even more so than the footy!

Love it, have been watching it this year, and last year?

My general thoughts re panelists:

- Sam/Ed :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:
- Jane Kennedy, Hamish, Andy :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: **** off esp Hamish. I saw him one ep he crapped on and on, next ep he was on, said a whole lot less, someone must have told him to turn it down a notch. Cant stand him.

But yes, in general love the show.

Q. re guest quiz masters. Tommy G hands them a card at a time. Why can't they just get all the cards at once? o_O yes I think about the important things like this.

Q. re guest quiz masters. Tommy G hands them a card at a time. Why can't they just get all the cards at once? o_O yes I think about the important things like this.
I think this has to do with Tom trying to make sure the show gets run smoothly. If the guest quiz master has all the questions, they may go too quickly or too slowly, which can ruin advert timing, etc.

Love this show, it only really sucks when they have some unfunny guest contestant who takes it seriously

Sam & Ed dominate and I also like the weird red head bloke they have on every so often

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love this show.

Sam is great!

Did anyone see Andy Lee on the other day? Think he struggled a little.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk

super cool show imo, love it and pretty much the only show on TV that all six of us watch together - very rare for us.

I really enjoy this show too. Could not believe it when I found out that blonde personal trainer Tiffany from The Biggest Loser is married to Ed!! He's such a goof, but then I again I'd dig him too.

Ed and Sam are hilarious. The awkward redhead guy is a cracker too, he needs to be on there more often.

I never miss this show. It's a cracker. Definitely needs less people who take it too seriously though, and I've noticed they're almost always women. That sports reporter with the weird name they had on the other week was terrible. As soon as it got to sports round she went into super serious Sale of the Century fast money mode.

11903735_1089571627737246_1149037915410859400_n.jpg

I never miss this show. It's a cracker. Definitely needs less people who take it too seriously though, and I've noticed they're almost always women. That sports reporter with the weird name they had on the other week was terrible. As soon as it got to sports round she went into super serious Sale of the Century fast money mode.
I didn't mind it.

I dunno. I have sympathy for those who don't have that comedic knack to answer in an entertaining way.

The show is edited, for sure, so when it does seem like she seriously answers, most likely no one else had a joke for it anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back