FTA-TV Have You Been Paying Attention?

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder how quick Lloyd is to come up with these clever one liners (like Dancing with the Tsars, or Switzerland), or if its just been edited in such a way that it seems like it?

EDIT: Looks like he's won Celebrity Mastermind, so he must be pretty intelligent

Last edited:

I wonder how quick Lloyd is to come up with these clever one liners (like Dancing with the Tsars, or Switzerland), or if its just been edited in such a way that it seems like it?

EDIT: Looks like he's won Celebrity Mastermind, so he must be pretty intelligent

A fair bit of material for the show is written in advance.

A fair bit of material for the show is written in advance.

It's really not, they just film for ages and then cut it down to only the funny bits.

A ton of bad jokes and generally unfunny stuff gets cut making the end result look like everyone is a comedy genius

It's really not, they just film for ages and then cut it down to only the funny bits.

It really is, unless the comedian I heard talking about it on his podcast (Broden Kelly from Aunty Donna) was lying. He hasn't been on the show himself but he's certainly worked with plenty of people who have.

I think the panellists would have to be given the some of the questions/topics beforehand to have some time to prepare, not all of that stuff could be off the cuff

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back