FTA-TV Have You Been Paying Attention?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 17, 2005
Hobart Hurricanes Central
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sydney Thunder, Freo, GWS, Canes
Wow, 6 years ago I created this thread, and almost 200 pages later its still going! thanks everyone. I cant wait for the next season... in the mean time, I am wondering if anyone can help me out, I'm 2 seasons behind after the passing of my previous partner and taking a break from many things in life, I have last season on file but I am unable to get copies of this season, it will be removed from 10 play in just over a week, sorry if this isn't allowed but is there anyone who can help me out with this season, or parts of the first couple of seasons? or anyone who can help me download copies before they are removed?
thanks

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Wow, 6 years ago I created this thread, and almost 200 pages later its still going! thanks everyone. I cant wait for the next season... in the mean time, I am wondering if anyone can help me out, I'm 2 seasons behind after the passing of my previous partner and taking a break from many things in life, I have last season on file but I am unable to get copies of this season, it will be removed from 10 play in just over a week, sorry if this isn't allowed but is there anyone who can help me out with this season, or parts of the first couple of seasons? or anyone who can help me download copies before they are removed?
thanks
I can't help, but sorry to hear about your partner. Hope you are doing OK.

MJG14

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 29, 2018
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Australian Cricket Team
It's back next Monday. Ed, Celia, Marty, Melanie and Sam on the first episode of the season.

Seems to be the same panel as the season finale last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back