have you ever had an ipod stolen?!?

Remove this Banner Ad

morton09

All Australian
Sep 12, 2008
morwell
AFL Club
Richmond
well, i just had a pretty bad day, and if you dont wanna hear about it then dont read this because some of this will be pointless but its apart of the story, i was listening to my ipod a few days ago when my earphones gave up, so i chucked em in the bin, anyway, i was gonna buy a new pair today or tommorw but scince i didn't have any i was keeping my ipod in the front pocket of my bag at school instead of my pocket coz there is no use leaving it in my pocket if i cant listen to it, anyway, it was in the front pocket of my bag this morning when i left the car at the train station because i was listening to it in the car out loud (the ipod is a 5th generation nano and it can play without headphones), but anyway, it was in there then, i caught the train, the ipod is still in my bag, i walked to foodworks and bought two, one litre bottles of orange juice (daily juice reduced from, $4.07 to 99 cents) anyway, the ipod was still in my bag, me and my mates walked the long way to school past the pool and throught the back of the tennis courts were we feed some goats in some fellas back yard, anyway at this stage i was still drinking orange juice and my ipod was in my bag, then we kept walking to school, anyway we walked past this park, where upon arriving we saw what we thought was a dead magpie, well, as it was it wasn't actually dead and when we got close enough to poke it we realised its eyes were open and it was moving its head, but it wasn't flying off, well we thought there must be something wrong with it so we wrapped the poor animal up in a shirt and carried it all the way across town to the vetenarian, on the way i noticed that its beak was caked in blood, we grew quite close to this poor magpie in the 15 minutes we spent with it, and decided to name him "swoopy", well at this stage my ipod was still in the front pocket of my bag, when we got to the vet they thanked us and took him off to be examined, they told us to come and check on him that afternoon, so we went off to school, i had half finished my orange juice, so i put that in the rather large front pocket of my bag accompinied by my ipod, zipped them both up, put my bag in my locked locker and went to food class, well i got a late pass and was allowed into class but we were halfway through icing our cakes in food, so i started making my icing and i got it finished but after i was done and had eaten the cake, i realised the hard way that the milk i was using for the butter icing had become quite like yoghurt and emitted quite a pong, so i had just consumed a cake with rotten milk, anyway, the ipod is still in the front pocket of my bag, i went to recess and got my orange juice out of the front pocket of my bag, i left my zipper open because i assumed that i would remember and my locker was locked, so i drank the orange juice at recess and after recess had a maths test, then humanities, at lunch me and my friends carrid some benches around the back of the school, but some other kids thought that we stole them off them so he were harrased at lunch and had a mini-war with these kids over the benches and had an unfriendly game of "tiggy" with the benches across the school, my ipod was still in my bag, anyway all the benches were stolen off us and the vice principal gave us a spray for it, but after lunch i had science and had revision for a test, we were on the computers but i was doing my work and some kid was doing some sound that was annoying the teacher, anyway i got blamed for it and got "exited" (taken out of class to a room to do times tables and junk), then i had english, which was alright untill we got kept back after the end of the day bell, so we were back for another 5 minutes, then when i got out i rushed to my locker grabbed my bag and ran, i was quite stupid doing this, as i forgot that the front pocket of my bag was still open with my ipod in it, i rushed across the bacl oval to catch up with my friends and my ipod must have fallen out somewhere along the way without me noticing, so anyway i was oblivious to the current ipod situation and was intent on visiting "swoopy" at the vets, well we got there quickly enough and were notified that "swoopy" had suffered a fractured breast bone and was unable to stand, so the had euthenaised "swoopy", we were all shattered that our poor magpie buddy was dead but we went to subway to have a drink and chat, after being there for a while, we headed over to the train station, where me and my buddy were chatting to this kid who had found some ipod that looked like mine, i was about to show him my ipod, when i realised that my front pocket was open i scraped around looking for my poor ipod, but couldn't find it anyway, i panicked and ran and told my sister, she panicked at waht my parents reaction would be but then i realised that the kid we had been chatting to had my ipod, me and my buddy went and confronted him but he denied it and wouldn't let me look at it, he was some smart ass year 7 kid who nobody can touch bechause of his female cousin who will smash ya, but we followed him and a big argument ensued, where the people who actually found it quenstioned me and we established that it was my ipod, (by certain south park episodes and music), but even when he was told by everybody around us to give it to me he was still adament it wasn't mine, so he was gonna take it home and check if it was because by this stage my ipod was (un)conveniently dead, so now i have to wait and see if he will give it back, i would have just usually fought the kid but he had heaps of back up and all my friends were (un)conveniently not around, then i missed the bus because the train had to stop to let another train past so i had to walk at least a kilometre home to be yelled at by my parents.

shocking day...

lost ipod
lost a friend ("swoopy")
lost my appetite (eg. rotten cake icing)
got yelled at by the vice principal for a mini war that wasn't our fault
got exited for something i didn't do
had a maths test
got kept back after school because of my class

sorry if that bores you or if it has bad spelling.

what do i do about my ipod...

do i smash the kid or call the cops or tell the teachers or do nothing or what.....

oh and i put this on the music board because it involves my ipod...:(

Any news on the music festival draft game?

Doubt it.

This is a record; for the biggest wall of text seen on Bigfooty:eek: No I must correct myself, the biggest wall of text I have ever seen on a forum :eek::eek:

Thought the obtainment of this record would make your day better :p

Wow that was one big mass of text

Anyway, I would fight the kid and make his life hell until you get it back, they're in year 7!

i actually read all that, best story i've heard in ages.

s**t will work itself out. if it doesnt, just start up rumours about the other kid until everyone thinks he's a loser. then he'll be at his weakest point and you can kill him and take your ipod.

oh yeah, its 'invconenient' as well.

Non Wall of Text conversion incoming...

EDIT: Wait; there is only one full stop! **** that form of masochism :D

i actually read all that, best story i've heard in ages.

s**t will work itself out. if it doesnt, just start up rumours about the other kid until everyone thinks he's a loser. then he'll be at his weakest point and you can kill him and take your ipod.

oh yeah, its 'invconenient' as well.

This is a feat in itself. Well done sir/madam :D

But of course Morton09, we all have days where all the gods seem to be against you.:mad:

Losing your ipod is about the same as losing your sim card on your phone. **** the $400 phone.... If a phone is stolen, just leave my simcard behind and take the ****ing phone.

The hours to rearrange all my music to my ipod would be a s**t job of epic proportions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NotSureIfSerious.jpg

Losing your ipod is about the same as losing your sim card on your phone. **** the $400 phone.... If a phone is stolen, just leave my simcard behind and take the ****ing phone.

The hours to rearrange all my music to my ipod would be a s**t job of epic proportions.

I take it you don't use itunes? Losing my ipod wouldn't be that big a deal, I'd just sync the new ipod with my computer.

But losing my laptop with my library of songs and all the playlists, etc would really suck.

AC/DC High Voltage

No seriously Morton, you must start more threads, they are brilliant.

You need to get a crew together and sort out that ****er who has your Ipod. Don't let him intimidate you!

RIP Swoopy

I take it you don't use itunes? Losing my ipod wouldn't be that big a deal, I'd just sync the new ipod with my computer.

But losing my laptop with my library of songs and all the playlists, etc would really suck.
True about the itunes, forgot it would still be on my computer :p

I am thinking about getting one of those back up hard drive things just for all music and pictures incase I lose it all if my laptop crashes.

I don't know about you but,
Rotten cake icing >>>>>> Losing your ipod.

Bad icing gets me every time.

Morton rocks, he is like an un-ironic version of the kid from the wonder years.

I will not sleep easy until the ipod is back in the rightful owners hands!

Keep us posted

True about the itunes, forgot it would still be on my computer :p

I am thinking about getting one of those back up hard drive things just for all music and pictures incase I lose it all if my laptop crashes.

Maybe not necessary, my computer has crashed and lost its memory a couple of times, and there are ways to get your songs, movies etc off your ipod and onto the computer

Lifesaver :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Edit. Swoopy RIP
Respect

Remove this Banner Ad

Back