Have you ever had cold beer in the shower?

Remove this Banner Ad

Well #### me dead. I've tried every known drug under the sun in my 40 odd years of living but never have I drank any type of substance in the shower!

What is wrong with me?

What have I missed?

I've been doing it since I turned 18. Most weekends I'll get home from footy at 6ish, crack a beer open and get in the shower and prepare for going out somewhere. Absolutely love it, and gets me amped up for the night ahead.

Didn't know that this was a thing
But no, I haven't , and I don't ever intend to
Beer isn't my thing, but the thought of consuming any substance in the shower just seems weird to me personally
Maybe it's because the water is flowing, and because of the environment
Funny thing is - I've never had qualms about occasionally eating/drinking in the spa (when relaxing with a book) or the pool (at a party) - even though that's probably weird to others

Can't believe this has never been a thread topic. Would have started it myself but thought everyone had at least given it a try, and thus wouldn't have been a topic of discussion.

If you haven't done it, do it. If you do, and enjoy the experience, please accept the gift as it was intended.

Shower beers have their own cult on Reddit. As others have said it's a post footy stable to grab a beer then hit the shower.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if I have some stubbies I will, shower beer after a hot days work is sublime. But I homebrew mostly now, taking a schooner into the shwer tends to result in watered down beer.

I can't believe this thread doesn't have more love

Shower beers are the best, particuarly if you have a hard day at work or even a stinking hot day at work in the sun.
Home, shower, beer.... bliss

i have even on the odd occasion taken 2 with me

No, but one of my friend tried to eat and entire plate of soup under the shower. LOL it was just really funny :D

When I was 18 or so I'd crack one open in the shower after work. Clean myself up for a big Friday night. Post footy season of course except a few times

I do this during my pre goin out ritual

I thought almost every dude has done it before. But has anybody tried smoking a bong in the shower? I've had spliffs I've half finished and brought into the shower

Dat shower spliff doe
rejoice.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back