Have you ever run into another BF poster in person?

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve met Elite Crow and Crow Envy, good looking buggers, I was a bit envious
I met elite Crow at the airport, but haven't met you as George... ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And looks like old Jen is confusing the two. It’s interesting the difference in the use of 5 for Rankine though. Bit Kristof is insufferable enough to swap accounts if he heard 5 was going just to avoid having to criticise a club employee.

I cancelled my Kristof/Mego Red account, as a way of trying to scale down the energy I spent here.

I wanted a way to check out BigFooty, but I was finding a lot of people here were just absolute assholes, and I didn't want to engage with people that I found to be that toxic.

I set up another account so I could come and read posts, and lurk around - there was still a lot I liked here. But also a lot of reasons to leave, which you've reminded me of.

Pick 5? I genuinely never thought we would so quickly trade it. I thought we would at least try for Phillipou. We either still wanted Phillipou and are completely incompetent, or we never really wanted him.

If Hamish and Reid wanted Phillipou - or anyone early in this draft - then they are absolute fools for coming out day one of the trade period and saying that pick 5 was already on the table. People will probably have different opinions about why they did that.

I cancelled my Kristof/Mego Red account, as a way of trying to scale down the energy I spent here.

I wanted a way to check out BigFooty, but I was finding a lot of people here were just absolute assholes, and I didn't want to engage with people that I found to be that toxic.

I set up another account so I could come and read posts, and lurk around - there was still a lot I liked here. But also a lot of reasons to leave, which you've reminded me of.

Pick 5? I genuinely never thought we would so quickly trade it. I thought we would at least try for Phillipou. We either still wanted Phillipou and are completely incompetent, or we never really wanted him.

If Hamish and Reid wanted Phillipou - or anyone early in this draft - then they are absolute fools for coming out day one of the trade period and saying that pick 5 was already on the table. People will probably have different opinions about why they did that.
Good to have you on board. You’ll be fine as long as have opinions that are your own and just don’t mirror the clubs. If we wanted to read propaganda we’d just follow the club on socials.

this is probably the exact response you were looking to get but what's the point of cancelling your account and creating a new one to lurk - only to tell everyone who you previously were? As if anyone actually gives a rats...?

Pretty narcissistic on an anonymous internet forum.

this is probably the exact response you were looking to get but what's the point of cancelling your account and creating a new one to lurk - only to tell everyone who you previously were? As if anyone actually gives a rats...?

Pretty narcissistic on an anonymous internet forum.

I'm happy to proffer an alternative theory. Not only is the 'lurk' claim demonstrably false, given he was posting under his new account almost immediately, but there is something else that might explain his strategy. I think we all remember BACCS' famous 15 minute turnaround from 'even I'll melt if Frampton is selected' to 'I can definitely see why he's come back in, makes perfect sense to me'. Old Kristof has taken that kind of brainless cheerleading to a level not thought possible. Not content with mere cheerleading, Kristof feels the need to gently belittle posters who suggested 5 was the price for Rankine and then do the same to anyone suggesting it was too much just a week or so later. And then to explain why the total closure of Kristof, he blames people who come in to discuss footy rationally and honestly. Instead of just admitting that he couldn't handle being proven wrong or to actually criticise a club employee to a meaningful degree. Instead he closed an accoung and manufactured the most laughable reason.

Mostyn , this was visible a mile out which is why I screenshotted your post in October. But even I didn't think your aboutface would be so spectacular. I expected a Baccs style humble turnaround hoping nobody would notice. You've exceeded even my expectations.

C68E134D-03EA-47FE-B8EA-C7A9C8D98715.png
BC1B8364-1435-4B5F-AFF1-542B902F9020.png

I'm happy to proffer an alternative theory. Not only is the 'lurk' claim demonstrably false, given he was posting under his new account almost immediately, but there is something else that might explain his strategy. I think we all remember BACCS' famous 15 minute turnaround from 'even I'll melt if Frampton is selected' to 'I can definitely see why he's come back in, makes perfect sense to me'. Old Kristof has taken that kind of brainless cheerleading to a level not thought possible. Not content with mere cheerleading, Kristof feels the need to gently belittle posters who suggested 5 was the price for Rankine and then do the same to anyone suggesting it was too much just a week or so later. And then to explain why the total closure of Kristof, he blames people who come in to discuss footy rationally and honestly. Instead of just admitting that he couldn't handle being proven wrong or to actually criticise a club employee to a meaningful degree. Instead he closed an accoung and manufactured the most laughable reason.

Mostyn , this was visible a mile out which is why I screenshotted your post in October. But even I didn't think your aboutface would be so spectacular. I expected a Baccs style humble turnaround hoping nobody would notice. You've exceeded even my expectations.

View attachment 1566349
View attachment 1566351
Jesus man. You need to get a life. You screen shot things to prove someone is wrong on an anonymous forum. Stop taking it all so seriously.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back