Have you ever saved some ones life?

Remove this Banner Ad

Had to give CPR once and it failed. Don't think I could ever do it again.
I'm sorry that you have had that experience :(

Something I left out of my previous post is the number of times I have been involved in an unsuccessful resus situation :( (again, too many to count) .

I hope you were offered the opportunity to debrief, but I also hope that if the situation came up again, you'd find the strength to do it again.

All the best

As a police officer, I have saved multiple lives.

My biggest act of heroism was about 4 years ago. This really crazy dude told me that he had planted a bomb on a bus and if the bus slowed down below 80km/h it would explode. I managed to get on the bus and, after some crazy shenanigans, successfully rescued all the passengers before executing a controlled explosion of the device. And then I ****ed Sandra Bullock. It was all over the news.
They made a really good movie about that. I think it was called "The Bus That Couldn't Slow Down".

truly, multiple times. at the cost of my own well being too (hospitalized, beaten up/stabbed)

Currently housing a chick who was gaslighted by a sociopath. She's lucky to be alive. That sociopath wants to kill me. He bugged her phone.

Poor girl was abused at nine by step father and mother turned on
her. She's spun out of control ever since.

I was caring for her father when I met her. She fell for me deep. Her step mother told sociopath and now I'm protecting her.

His mates stalking.

Have done so twice.

When i was about 14-15, two of my footy team mates went on a petrol sniffing binge and ended up having a fight on the way to training. One ended up grabbing a rock and smacking the other in the head a few times. A group of us were walking by at the time and broke it up. I had to tip the injured ones head to the side as he was choking on blood and we called an ambulance. Apparently that was just a normal occurrence in our area, so that was a real eye opener for me as a young white Darwin boy.

And not sure if it really counts... was at Sfizios Cafe in Norwood a couple of weeks ago. This poor lady was there waiting for her partner (who never showed anyway) with a crying baby and a toddler. Whilst attending to the crying baby, the toddler jumped from his seat and casually sprinted towards the busy intersection right next to us. All the oldies at the tables he ran by watched, all yelled, but nobody did anything. I was on the last table, so grabbed his arm just as he got past me and kept hold of him whilst the frantic mum bolted over. Understand the mum should have restrained her kid more, but gee whiz, I was so angry that not one person did anything to stop the kid. He ran a good 20-25 metres towards a busy road and they just stared at him

Currently housing a chick who was gaslighted by a sociopath. She's lucky to be alive. That sociopath wants to kill me. He bugged her phone.

Poor girl was abused at nine by step father and mother turned on
her. She's spun out of control ever since.

I was caring for her father when I met her. She fell for me deep. Her step mother told sociopath and now I'm protecting her.

His mates stalking.
So are you saving her life or yours?
Or both?

I've donated blood & plasma plenty of times, but that probably doesn't count in the context of this thread :think:
I remember reading in some countries that you get a text message if they use your blood to save somebody.It counts.
I suppose if you're an organ donor that counts too.

I remember reading in some countries that you get a text message if they use your blood to save somebody.It counts.
I suppose if you're an organ donor that counts too.

Shhh.
Next we'll have GG.exe in here claiming how he has already donated his heart, liver, kidneys and lungs.
And still takes out bad guys on the street nightly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, who tf is it?
The face looks familiar.
Not being 'up' with some peoples preferred form of popular culture isn't exactly a crime mate.
Ace Rimmer character from Red Dwarf TV Show. Ace Rimmer is the polar opposite of the stalwart Rimmer character. Rimmer is all weak, scared, paranoid and self-serving. Whilst Ace regales the crew with tales of impossible heroism, suave, etc.

Ace Rimmer character from Red Dwarf TV Show. Ace Rimmer is the polar opposite of the stalwart Rimmer character. Rimmer is all weak, scared, paranoid and self-serving. Whilst Ace regales the crew with tales of impossible heroism, suave, etc.
Nice one,on first glimpse I thought it was Emilio Estevez from Freejack who gets kidnapped by future Mick Jagger so some old guy can have their brain transplanted into his body.

Yep, I did watch a bit of RD back in the day and enjoyed it.
It explains a lot.:thumbsu:

Liar. That was that movie. The Bus That Couldn't Slow Down.

They made a really good movie about that. I think it was called "The Bus That Couldn't Slow Down".

Both wrong. It’s from a flick called ThE bUs ThAt CoUlDn’T SlOw DoWn.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back