Have you ever wanted someone that didn’t want you back?

Remove this Banner Ad

Said guy rings me from his holiday. During the conversation he informs me that he is still in love with his ex and wants her back, I tell him I know. A few days later everyone in the group we belong to is wishing me happy birthday. So he texts me and wishes me happy birthday and then tells me how proud he is of me. ( I’m making a few lifestyle changes). I ask how and he lists them.

Im just about to wring his neck.

Said guy rings me from his holiday. During the conversation he informs me that he is still in love with his ex and wants her back, I tell him I know. A few days later everyone in the group we belong to is wishing me happy birthday. So he texts me and wishes me happy birthday and then tells me how proud he is of me. ( I’m making a few lifestyle changes). I ask how and he lists them.

Im just about to wring his neck.
Ghost him... block his number

I moved from Queensland to be with a chick when I was 19. We were going great for a year but when I got a job and had to do night shifts, she began to go clubbing with her mates. I got annoyed as when I got a night off on the weekend, she never wanted to go clubbing with me there.

We broke up as she got insecure about this girl who came into my work at night and needed help one day getting a laptop for her uni (she was a mate of a colleague).

I moved on and was a on a break with the girl I was seeing for 2 years when my ex popped up out of the blue on messenger. She was on a break from the bloke she was seeing and wanted to see how I was going. All the feelings flooded back and I really wanted to be with her, but it kind of ruined the vibe when she mentioned how she had 3somes and what not with other blokes and still trying to find herself.

the girl I was seeing now is my wife and we are happy as larry. I ran into my ex at the shops and she went downhill and was with a bloke who looked similar to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well have you?
Feeling a bit ordinary about it. I’ve left it go now and am moving on but thought it might make a good thread.

So what’s your story? And in hindsight are you glad you never ended up with that person?
Going through it right now. Swing between telling myself to forget about her and feeling that it's just not right if we don't reconcile. Been a ****ed up 3 weeks.

Ive had this once, it hurt really bad but the weird thing is I look back and I think I massively dodged a bullet. We were not right for each other but i was blinded by what i thought was love. She had Bipolar and I felt obligated to do everything i could to help her through this .She if anything brought me down and since she ended it my life has been fantastic and I am with my now wife for the last ten years. I honestly could not ask for a better wife. Meeting her i can see how well we are suited together and how we raise each other up to become better people and why my past relationships never worked out.

I moved from Queensland to be with a chick when I was 19. We were going great for a year but when I got a job and had to do night shifts, she began to go clubbing with her mates. I got annoyed as when I got a night off on the weekend, she never wanted to go clubbing with me there.

Night shift is a good test for a relationship.

I had to break it off with girl after 6 months because she kept getting annoyed that I wasn't responding to her text messages during the day when I was trying to sleep.

Night shift is a good test for a relationship.

I had to break it off with girl after 6 months because she kept getting annoyed that I wasn't responding to her text messages during the day when I was trying to sleep.
Yep. It was a PITA because those night I did have off she never wanted to do anything, but the nights I was working she went clubbing with her singe friend..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back