Have you seen WestCoasts Willie

Remove this Banner Ad

We arent the worst . We have won every game there this year .
HA!! Which is how many?? One??

FWIW I am preying for the eagles to win the flag seeing as I dont believe the Hawks are good enough.
However even if you do I dont think that makes your Rioli better than ours...maybe one day but not for ten years and 3 more flags..probably needs to be BOG in one of those flags as well.

View attachment 496545
Cyril , Daniel ,Dean . That fat Essondon one . Who . Bruce wont retire now . Wont be overated for 8 touches a game iether . Is already double that. Will really make the Rioli name good again after the stain the others have left .

Mate Rioli are to be celebrated. Not denigrated to bull up the others.

But think on this, where a team gets a Rioli, a flag soon follows, so chill out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plenty of smart footballers have been dumb citizens but surely Willie would be right up there in the footy smarts vs everyday smarts cup

Free the weed anyway FFS hasn’t the world got bigger problems

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Plenty of smart footballers have been dumb citizens but surely Willie would be right up there in the footy smarts vs everyday smarts cup

Free the weed anyway FFS hasn’t the world got bigger problems

Well Buddy Franklin, Dusty Martin are allowed to smash coke and pingers.... Hell even Jesse Hogan rolled a car on a quiet street on a come down

But they don't get caught being complete idiots

Willie has to go

Well Buddy Franklin, Dusty Martin are allowed to smash coke and pingers.... Hell even Jesse Hogan rolled a car on a quiet street on a come down

But they don't get caught being complete idiots

Willie has to go

Dumb but footy players should only get the boot if they do stuff that hurts other people or take steroids and s**t IMO

These brief, tender moments in which Fremantle fans don't feel quite so terrible about their football club.

original.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back