Discussion Have your say about GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks GANTY.

I think a two blues or blue/black combination and maybe a bit of silver would be perfect for GWS.

Also really like name warriors and wolves.

And don't like the name 'proud'.

The site doesn't really work for me, it shows me the four options but does not allow me to scroll down?

Thanks GANTY.

I think a two blues or blue/black combination and maybe a bit of silver would be perfect for GWS.

Also really like name warriors.

And don't like the name 'proud'.

The site doesn't really work for me, it shows me the four options but does not allow me to scroll down?
You just have to change your resolution to 1024x768, it's flash or something so no scrolling

Just finished watching the Swans v Carlton game at Blacktown, one of the Boundarie riders suggested the Snakes- I loved the naming of end the 'Snake Gulley Row' end, so i'm now loving the West Sydeny Snakes.

But from the guersney ideas i've seen in the deignated thread the Wolves would be the best in Blue and Black, 'Warriors' might not work considering they'll live in League territory. The locals will think its a Kiwi team thats had to relocate ala the bloods

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went with West Sydney Wolves, Navy, Sky and Gold, and i've posted my design idea for their guernsey and colours before. It's on an old template but here's what I think...

wshomekw7.jpg

wsawayln9.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back