Mod. Notice Have your say

Which best describes the state of the BigFooty Geelong Board?

• The board is working very well

Votes: 42 60.9%
  • The board is okay, but requires some improvement

Votes: 20 29.0%
  • The board is a mess

Votes: 7 10.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you could all just get down from your crosses that'd be great. :thumbsu:
Anyway this thread has turned into god knows what, later taters...
image.png

Thread title is: 2014 non geelong AFL match and general discussion.

Personally I'd take that to mean discussing all things afl related that doesn't include geelong
Yes I agree with you on that NSFB, but I think if people compared other teams + Geelong, it is acceptable to include some Geelong discussion. Isn't it? It's the general discussion bit that is a bit foggy for me. General discussion could mean anything!

That last bit is quite sexist, and frankly is ******* unacceptable.
I think it's fairly clear here, it is a case of do as I say, not as I do ;)

Makes accusations + complains of bully, then bullies + complains :rolleyes:

Don't call me hunni, then uses the term 'lass', with a delightful stereotypical insult about washing :eek:

I've decided it's a parody. It has to be! o_O

May I please change my vote? ;)

There have been some terrific ideas put forward.

Maybe we could make this thread like a Reality TV show? Where we get to vote people off? :p :D

BTW - just let me stress that was a joke, in case the last two emoticons weren't enough.

If you could all just get down from your crosses that'd be great. :thumbsu:
Anyway this thread has turned into god knows what, later taters...
image.png
Let me guess. "They" have done it again?

Dear Squashed cat thing
You commenced a personal and vitriolic attack with your personal assistant. Language was totally unacceptable and so too were the accusations.
You request to be treated at a higher level yet commence with references like "hunni", and as such were treated in the manner deserving of such an individual
you also claimed to be out of here - but low and behold you are still here (suppose there must be some cooking to be done as well)
And lol. Yep !

May I please change my vote? ;)

There have been some terrific ideas put forward.

Maybe we could make this thread like a Reality TV show? Where we get to vote people off? :p :D

BTW - just let me stress that was a joke, in case the last two emoticons weren't enough.
more bully lass tactics

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No truer word has ever been spoken, but norf fans do treat boomer like the second coming of the messiah:rolleyes:

I can vouch for that, some have been on the receiving end of continued bullying and/or victimisation in cc.

Mods. seeing as the thread is 1000+ pages long, I and others could tell you more in a pm.

Do tell

Forgot to say OT is exaggerated.
To me, those who can't take five posts to learn something about their fellow man
are humourless egotists. Just roll your mouse - no need to suck up mods precious time
to sort out childish squabbles.
Well said Sam.

Let me guess. "They" have done it again?
And lol. Yep !
Actually no.

_Me_ I think must be drunk and has been behaving as such.

Besides I've been over it with you on what I think about your constant commentary of "them". you're like a dog with a bone on this... Live and let live I say.

Actually no.

_Me_ I think must be drunk and has been behaving as such.

Besides I've been over it with you on what I think about your constant commentary of "them". you're like a dog with a bone on this... Live and let live I say.
Thought the thread was about what could be done to improve the forum.....

Anyhoo, out of here until later when hopefully someone has come up with something inspiring.

Nothing to do with me paranoid one.My reply also got removed.

Yours was only aimed at me that fuelled fire against the moderator bias, (you couldn't even do that right) you're such a false soul!
Whatever happen in your life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back