Mega Thread Hawf & Handbaggers monumentally embarrassing 1700000 page s**tfight (part 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
A million a year for VFL depth is nothing to sneeze at.

They'll be hoping he doubles Vickery's output with that type of investment.

Another year. Same Hawthorn crowing about games that don't matter.
You spent all last year crowing about a Geelong season that didn't matter

You spent all last year crowing about a Geelong season that didn't matter

Place would be pretty boring if we weren't allowed to talk about H&A games during the H&A season.

But I do understand why the Hawks only wanted to talk about the Geelong games.

Place would be pretty boring if we weren't allowed to talk about H&A games during the H&A season.

But I do understand why the Hawks only wanted to talk about the Geelong games.
I understand why Geelong would prefer to avoid talking about certain Hawthorn games

I understand why Geelong would prefer to avoid talking about certain Hawthorn games

Happy to talk to all mid tier team's flogs. I know how important it makes you feel sparring with the heavyweights.

Happy to talk to all mid tier team's flogs. I know how important it makes you feel sparring with the heavyweights.
"Blicavs to the wing!"

Ahahahaha just kills me everytime

Why do Hawfs have home games at the MCG this year v Brisbane, Sydney and GWS?
Just move to Marvel, you hoboes

Need to be propped up by us once again...oh and gambling addicts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh really?, then why don't you come out of yours and admit you love the mighty tigers then?:)
I don’t mind the ‘mighty’ tigers, for a long time I felt sorry for them. As for their blow-in bandwagon, I don’t have anything positive to say. Nothing like the old stalwarts like TyreBoyz who used to post here. I’m sure, in your twenty or so minutes on Bigfooty you’ve run into Butler40 . Pretty sure he’s a closet cat supporter also

I don’t mind the ‘mighty’ tigers, for a long time I felt sorry for them. As for their blow-in bandwagon, I don’t have anything positive to say. Nothing like the old stalwarts like TyreBoyz who used to post here. I’m sure, in your twenty or so minutes on Bigfooty you’ve run into Butler40 . Pretty sure he’s a closet cat supporter also

Those should be some record breaking crowd numbers :$

To be fair, the last 3 Hawthorn home and away games against those opposition drew...

Hawthorn v Brisbane - 34,092
Hawthorn v Sydney - 52,557 (55,185 over the last 5 home and away games)
Hawthorn v GWS - 19,333 (inc 2 Mothers Day Sunday games)

Now compare that to Geelong,

Geelong v Brisbane - 24,486
Geelong v Sydney - 30,296
Geelong v GWS - 27,982

The Kardina Park capacity is 34,000 and you cant even fill the jam tin...

Again, Geelong cant draw a crowd to any game that isnt proped up by Hawthorn, Collingwood or Richmond fans.

That's why you struggle to draw 50,000 to Semi Final / Preliminary Final matches against non Hawthorn, Collingwood, Richmond and Essendon

Hawthorn average more to their MCG home and away games against West Coast (37,000), Adelaide (37,000), Brisbane (34,100), Sydney (55,000) then the totsl capacity of NDIS Park.

I'm not sure I have ever seen a better case of pot calling the kettle black on bigfooty then the Geelong Cats (with the medicore fan base and tiny membership) calling out Hawthorn

Last edited:
To be fair, the last 3 Hawthorn home and away games against those opposition drew...

Geelong v GWS - 27,982

Again, Geelong cant draw a crowd to any game that isnt proped up by Hawthorn, Collingwood or Richmond fans.

That's why you struggle to draw 50,000 to Semi Final / Preliminary Final matches against non Hawthorn, Collingwood, Richmond and Essendon

Hawthorn average more to their MCG home and away games against West Coast (37,000), Adelaide (37,000), Brisbane (34,100), Sydney (55,000) then the totsl capacity of NDIS Park.

I'm not sure I have ever seen a better case of pot calling the kettle black on bigfooty then the Geelong Cats (with the medicore fan base and tiny membership) calling out Hawthorn

Another Hawkk smackdown. Ouch.

Geelong v GWS - 27,982

Our tiny membership base still easily outdrew the Hawks in 2019.

Even with Tassie a club with 70,000 members should be well above us in attendences.

But you know Mother's Day, Storm and Victory games, rain, an ominous cloud, all conspired against the Hawk 'faithful' getting to games.

Geelong v GWS - 27,982

What happens if you do those numbers as percentage of membership? :think:

Of course, struggling to draw 50,000 in another city is another issue altogether :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back