Mega Thread Hawf & Handbaggers monumentally embarrassing 1700000 page s**tfight (part 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
It's literally the argument being made. Maybe it made more sense when people thought GWS were going to dominate.

It's literally not but it's fun watching you try.

We'll win our next flag before the Handbaggers do.
I keep saying something similar to my poor Freo supporting mate - “I’ll bang your missus next before you do.”

Poor flog acknowledges it’s probably true too that poor bastard.

whatever helps you sleep at night :$:$:$
Geelong choking in finals will help me sleep at night, annoying I have to wait four months till September to enjoy it. :sadv1:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Geelong is one of a handful of clubs which lobbied via written submissions for the soft cap to increase by at least $1 million. The others – West Coast, GWS, Collingwood, Sydney and Richmond – share Chris Scott’s perspective that too much is being left to too few, risking the mental wellbeing of those involved.

But this perspective is balanced by North Melbourne, St Kilda, Hawthorn, Essendon, Gold Coast and others, which would prefer just a modest increase in funds for 2022."

Lol, Hawfs grouped with other poor clubs who can't afford an increase in soft cap :$

"Geelong is one of a handful of clubs which lobbied via written submissions for the soft cap to increase by at least $1 million. The others – West Coast, GWS, Collingwood, Sydney and Richmond – share Chris Scott’s perspective that too much is being left to too few, risking the mental wellbeing of those involved.

But this perspective is balanced by North Melbourne, St Kilda, Hawthorn, Essendon, Gold Coast and others, which would prefer just a modest increase in funds for 2022."

Lol, Hawfs grouped with other poor clubs who can't afford an increase in soft cap :$
Norf, Saints, Hawfs, Gold Coast. I wonder why these povo-ass clubs don't want the cap to increase? Farking LOL. :drunk:

What a farrrrken embarrassment the Horfs have become - nothing left to hang their shiny scarves on but the outcome of another team's season :$
Don’t their scarves get hung on a rack at the salvos :sunglasses:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back