Mega Thread Hawf & Handbaggers monumentally embarrassing 1700000 page s**tfight (part 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
giphy.gif

20191016193530a_1024x576.jpg
LoL

so now you’re all back, tell me which of you scat flogs actually think you’re heading anywhere with C. Scott and Dad’s Army (now featuring Josh Jenkins) in 2020?
Even the deluded Handbagger Flogs know that the gig is up for C.Scott and his 80% losing record in Finals.

Until they start a rebuild and get a proper coach it’s all downhill from here.

so now you’re all back, tell me which of you scat flogs actually think you’re heading anywhere with C. Scott and Dad’s Army (now featuring Josh Jenkins) in 2020?

Jenkins will actually go pretty well for us, Scott however... I dunno.
The bloke can coach, but the club allows his ego to drive his decisions and when they have the attitude of being happy so long as a process was followed, regardless of if the process itself is flawed and the result diabolical (no rucks vs Grundy for eg) then I can't see things changing.
Shame really because there is a Premiership in that group...

Put this thread into the backwater where it belongs. Minor premiers vs a bottom table team is hardly inspiring. Until Hawks retire their recycled B graders and unpromising youth the rivalry is just cringe.

Put this thread into the backwater where it belongs. Minor premiers vs a bottom table team is hardly inspiring. Until Hawks retire their recycled B graders and unpromising youth the rivalry is just cringe.
How’s your Henderson doing ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another year and the same Handbaggers conveniently getting amnesia when it comes to the games that do Matter.

We don't need reminding that beating the Cats means EVERYTHING to the Hawks.

We don't need reminding that beating the Cats means EVERYTHING to the Hawks.
We don’t need reminding that since you have been alive the Handbaggers have Never beaten the Hawks in a Grand Final, whoops who am I kidding you Flogs pretend it never happened.

To this very day you Flogs refuse to remember how the young Hawks dismantled the greatest Handbagger side in their history.

We don’t need reminding that since you have been alive the Handbaggers have Never beaten the Hawks in a Grand Final, whoops who am I kidding you Flogs pretend it never happened.

To this very day you Flogs refuse to remember how the young Hawks dismantled the greatest Handbagger side in their history.
We can all make up our own criteria.

Since 2016 Scott has won more finals than Clarko.

We can all make up our own criteria.

Since 2016 Scott has won more finals than Clarko.
And the same amount of Premierships.

Again amnesia when it comes to 89 and 08, I know it burns but accepting it will lead to some form of healing.

Go on try it, tell me you remember that the Handbaggers have never beaten the Hawks in a Grand Final.

While you are at try remembering the Hawks gave the Handbaggers a 35 year headstart in this Comp, yet still have 4 more Flags.

But you go and puff the chest out about C.Scotts 80% losing record in Finals if it makes you feel better.

Geelong are going to be scary as fu** this year. Blicavs in the forward pocket. Parfitt in the ruck. Harry Taylor to win Senior Australian of the Year. Jenkins too, well do Jenkins stuff. Revolutionary s**t by Scott should see them finish on top again.

I heard flights to China will still be cheap in September flogs.

Will do better than your patchwork team of mercs and off-cuts.

Jon Pattonk and his fat contract will really straighten the Hawfs up.

Kicked 3 goals in the intra but it was against Frost. Might do well at Box Hill if he continues that type of form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back