Mega Thread Hawf & Handbaggers monumentally embarrassing 1700000 page s**tfight (part 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Now wait just a minute. Watching the hopes of Geelong supporters rise year after year on the back of the Cheat Ground only to see them dashed when the real stuff starts is one of the most enjoyable aspects of this sport.

Without the Cheat Ground they'd just be another sad joke like 21st century Carlton or Essendon*. Instead they're an annual season punchline.

When can we expect your Hawfs to feature in some "real stuff"?

When can we expect your Hawfs to feature in some "real stuff"?
2 years. But with a team that is building for a challenge, not ready to bundled out only because they are making up the numbers

Hawks play finals within the next two seasons.

What, any Final at all?
No obligation to win one?
Oh, I see
I thought you meant Hawfs as a genuine contender with a shot at winning one or more Finals games

2 years. But with a team that is building for a challenge, not ready to bundled out only because they are making up the numbers

What, any Final at all?
Oh, I see
I thought you meant Hawfs as a genuine contender with a shot at winning one or more Finals games
You people had your chances for a decade and blew them all. Best ever shot was last years grand final when you were up at halftime and Martin could not get his shoes on and you put Dangerfield in the goalsquare after the main break and simply collapsed. WTF was that move all about? The tigers just took control from the centre after that and Chris Scott refused to acknowledge what was happening and in a jiffy you lost the game right there in the third. It was crazy to watch!!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You people had your chances for a decade and blew them all. Best ever shot was last years grand final when you were up at halftime and Martin could not get his shoes on and you put Dangerfield in the goalsquare after the main break and simply collapsed. WTF was that move all about? The tigers just took control from the centre after that and Chris Scott refused to acknowledge what was happening and in a jiffy you lost the game right there in the third. It was crazy to watch!!
It was delightful to watch.
Especially when Dusty brushed off Floggerfield in the last quarter to kick a goal from the boundary.

Screenshot_20211023-101325.png

What, any Final at all?
Oh, I see

Losing the 1st final, winning the 2nd, then getting flogged in the Prelim is the Cats way.

But it doesnt make you a genuine contender.

And who's left from your last Premiership team? You're 3 years into a rebuild with no discernible results

Shiels is amazingly still there.

We've won 12 since Geelong's last legitimate flag.
We'll also win our next before Geelong wins another.

....unless Stephen Dank comes out of retirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back