Autopsy Hawfforn too good. Umps agree.

Remove this Banner Ad

A key point I really noticed live is just how slow we are to react to a situation that is occurring further afield.

Especially noticeable in the first half when the Hawks were really putting in, was they were always setting up their structure in anticipation of where the ball would be headed next, especially out of the backline - hence the constant outnumbering of our players.

So many of our blokes are walking around or even stationary when the Hawks blokes were busting their guts to get to where they needed to be.

I am not sure if it lazyness, lack of speed or simply poor football awareness (or all three), our ball movement forward is horrific sure - but i'd say our work rate is just as bad (which contributes to the former)
You have no right to comment ffs. Mods should ban you for a week. We send the whole team to Tassie, new coach and all, and you send them back with friggin covid. You had one job. ONE FUGGIN JOB. Look after the boys. Failed!!!!!!

You have no right to comment ffs. Mods should ban you for a week. We send the whole team to Tassie, new coach and all, and you send them back with friggin covid. You had one job. ONE FUGGIN JOB. Look after the boys. Failed!!!!!!

I'm sorry GK. I did try my hardest I promise and if a week is what the mods decide is appropriate I will cop it in good faith.

I did give Sicily a few sprays so hopefully that reduces my sentence?

I'm sorry GK. I did try my hardest I promise and if a week is what the mods decide is appropriate I will cop it in good faith.

I did give Sicily a few sprays so hopefully that reduces my sentence?
Probably negates the penalty tbh. Will await the mods decision but I will put in a good word for you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back