Hawforn’s solution to constantly going out in #StraightSets:

Remove this Banner Ad

how do you like these Port scraps :D

s-l300.jpg
s-l300.jpg
Who?

Yet we continue to finish ahead of your rabble. As for deflection, 4 more years of Scott.

**** ing LOL.
They are a perfect match, misplaced arrogance throughout a season of cheat ground wins,
chrisscottsmiling350.jpg
then a game that counts arrives and its all tears and tantrums.
giphy.gif
11-finals.jpg
Sorry thats now 3 wins from the last 12 finals:$

You do like to go into bat for your Hard mates, don't you
Well my recently departed and much loved Dad was a lifetime Hawk supporter, so I do have a soft spot.

Just think Hawthorn has won more flags in the last 50 years than your club has won in 120 years:shoutyoldman: yet they are our bitches in both H&A and finals, then again in finals so are Geelong.

Not sure, we are 4 and 4 with a flag since 2013.
You'd have to go back a long way to find another club that's record is 3 wins no flags from its last 12 finals appearances though.

4 from 4 ey?

I'd pretend it didn't happen as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you pretend your not a Cats supporter for a couple of weeks after yet another early finals exit?...........like redvest4 does.

Like the 30k Tigers supporter who pretended not to be Tigers supporters until ypu won the flag.

How many mercenary scumbags did Poort add last year?
How many we recruited is irrelevant we are s**t so what?

Doesn’t change the fact GAblett beloved son of Geelong took the money and ran then had the courtesy to cost u pick 19 and cap space when he clearly isn’t worth the money he wipes his ass with

How many we recruited is irrelevant we are s**t so what?

Doesn’t change the fact GAblett beloved son of Geelong took the money and ran then had the courtesy to cost u pick 19 and cap space when he clearly isn’t worth the money he wipes his ass with

Motlop, Watts, Rockliff, Thomas.

******* lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back